▹ System 3͎5͎༓

Start from the beginning

During that whole time, Asuka had casually taken a selfie of herself making the gyaru peace. Her photogenic face allowed her to post the first attempt.
She then filmed a video of Iseul writing something then showing the sheet to the camera.
It said 'Plz follow or I will be sad'

Taehyun's eyes widened after seeing the number of followers they got with just those two posts.
"354.7k..."

Beomgyu blinked. "Said what?"

"Asuka got so many likes on her selca too.."

"Kang Taehyun, let's take a selca as well."

"Separately or.. t-together..?"

"Separately." Beomgyu then went off to find a place in this room with better lighting.

~~

With TGY

With TGY

"Aargh!!!! TGM are stealing our followers with their pretty ass faces!" Yeonjun raged, after seeing their rival's page.

"We are better looking than them! The people are just blind." Soobin tried to comfort the older.

Meanwhile, Kai was checking out TGL's page, they got the least amount of followers: about 90k. They posted a picture of their pet rock, and for some reason it's getting quite a lot of traction. Their most popular photo at the moment is a photo of Yoojung and Riki holding the rock like a king.

"Yoojung, she's so cute.." Kai mumbled to himself, he doesn't know how to go about Yoojung. She's 3 years older than him which intimidates him in some time of way.

He went back to TGM's page. "Iseul's video is getting a lot of attention, how about we film Dave speaking?"

"That's boring as hell- OH MY GOD I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING GENIUS!"

"Oh what is it?!" Yeonjun's excitement quickly rubbed off on Soobin.

"Let's film ourselves killing Kai!! We'll get a hell load of attention from that!!"

Those words came as a bombshell to Huening Kai. He just stood there,  staring at him like 'Are you serious?'

"Oooh~ interesting but won't that gain us haters instead of followers?" Soobin was cautious.

"It won't, people are sick bastards, just watch."
Yeonjun then asked for Soobin's knife and after getting it from him, he turned to their maknae while Soobin began recording on his phone.

"Wait wait can't we find another way?!" Kai kept taking steps away and his heart jumped when the shiny weapon was raised at him. "CAN'T WE FIND ANOTHER WAY?!"

~~