▹ System 3͎3͎༓

Start from the beginning

◈ Save loaded ✔︎

Ok here we go again.. I won't yell at her this time.

I hate that she's unkillable, I can't even like get rid of her before she does it.

Also I just realised that no matter who she picks between the three of us, I'll never get killed. I knew we should've crossed dressed Taehyun.

No one's POV

Hinata kept her finger rendered at Beomgyu, the guy who strongly wants to hug Taehyun right now since he's alive 'again.' Technically he never died so he still has his one life.

"Is that your final guess?"

Since Beomgyu isn't yelling at her which had caused irritation that time, she actually has the mind to think a little. She spared a glance at Asuka who was looking quite unbothered. She then shifted her eyes to the brunette on the left, and gasped silently after seeing how they were just staring down with a sullen face. She then looked at the one she was pointing at, they were faintly shaking their head in slow motion.

She squinted her eyes, frowning softly. "J-Hope, how many lives do all these people have?"

"Ranges from 1 to 30, depends on the person."

Hinata seemed to be thinking a bit deeper about this, the two members who she thinks are boys, seem really upset about her choice but not the girl. Which makes no sense since they should all be on the same boat. Now she's wondering why, being a smarty, she kinda has slight clue.

"Hinata, is that your final guess?"

She kept her finger on Beomgyu, no time to sympathise. "I uh.. Ye—"

A tiny high-pitched prolonged scream resonated from behind her and before she knew it she felt light weight on her shoulders.

It was Iseul.

She crawled on Hinata's stretched arm like a bridge and as she reached her pretty hand, she started hitting it repeatedly with her own tiny hands, making monkey sounds nonstop.

Hinata was absolutely dumbfounded.

Iseul understands human language very well, she knows how the game works and she refuses for her parents to go through misfortunes.

The animal wrapped her fingers around the human's index and it looked like she was trying to push it away from Beomgyu's direction. She fell off her arm since she wasn't focusing on her balance but she soon climbed Hinata's body up again and went back to do what she was doing.

'Cutest miniature creature I've ever seen.'

The baby capuchin geckered at her, trying to convey a message.

< Pick my aunty! The orange-eyed girl!! > Dave the infamous troublemaker who proved some time ago that he understands Iseul, repeated what she said in human language.

Hinata turned around and looked at Kai who had Dave on his shoulder. The boy shrugged with his palms facing up.

"Hinata, last time, is that your final guess?"