38*

She leaves a chaste kiss on my lips and we walk back into the kitchen, hungry for my dad's cooking.

⚠️ SMUT

"Thank you so much, Dad, this was amazing!" I say as we stand up and carry our plates to the sink.

"Yes, thank you," Billie adds.

My dad smiles gleefully, "You girls are too nice."

Billie and I sneak away as my parents begin talking, and head to my room to chill.

"I'm sorry I came out like that without warning you," I say, "I know I already apologized, but I should have known better."

Billie tilts her head when she sees genuine concern on my face, "Hey, it's okay. I already told you that."

"I know, I just was thinking about it during dinner and realized how stupid that was."

"Thank you for apologizing and taking genuine thought to what I said, but I don't want you downing on yourself, okay? I accept your apology."

I look at the floor, "Okay, yeah."

"Yeah," she says, taking my arm and gently pulling me towards my bed, "come sit with me."

I follow her lead and sit beside her on my bed, immediately resting my head on her shoulder, "Im really glad you're my girlfriend."

Billie rests her head on mine, "I'm honored to be your girlfriend."

I nudge her with a smile, "I'm honored to be yours!"

She giggles at that. "And the sex is fun too," she whispers in my ear.

I giggle with her, blushing slightly, "I agree."

"Random question," Billie starts, "What did you expect when I mentioned having sex with you?"

"Like what did I think it would be like?"

She nods.

"Well my first thought was us just mushing our pussies together," I burn red at my statement.

"MUSHING," Billie laughs loudly.

I blush even harder, "What?? I know that's not how it works now."

"I mean it can be," Billie replies as her giggles subside.

"Really??" I inquire, "but we both have holes."

Billie laughs again, but I feel safe talking about these things with her, "What, why are you laughing?"

Billie takes a couple deep breaths and rubs my back softly, "Well, we both have holes, yes, but we also have clits," she talks in a low voice to make sure my parents can't hear from down the hall.

My eyes widen, "Oh my gosh."

She giggles to herself, whispering in my ear, "It's called scissoring."

My hand goes straight to my mouth and I cover it as I laugh loudly, "NO WAY, I don't believe you," I say through giggles.

"I'm serious!!" Billie says, "You know, like your legs sorta..." she makes a gesture with her pointer and middle fingers opening up and interlocking with each other.