Him

There's a way to his heart, it's dainty and quiet, the silence never bending to become his weapon of choice.

He might pull apart at the instinct of fight or flight but handles every situation in a minute of time.

There's a stealth to his ways, it's cryptic and kind, the traces of his fingers never failing to spot the perfect crime.

He tends to pretend that everything is perfectly fine but deep within he cruises on a ship of countless reasons of "why didn't I".

There's a way around his walls, built up high, it's easy to crush and it's easy to spite.

He loses up on conversations leading up to the body of heart and mind but never ceases to hold onto the precious moments solemnly fixiated in his mind.

There's a certain train of thoughts caged in his head, always self right and always sugar coated with questions of doubts.

He traces the seams of hopeless desires but never too quick to understand the dwindling fire caressing his body and mind.

There's a certain tone to his wishful perhaps, par at times, lost most of the times.

He rocks a tender heart brimmed with emotions but no matter how hurt he might be, he'll always tend to the wounds of the one's he loves the most.

There's a beauty in his smile, it's delicate, it's fragile, it's the most tender acceptance of every happiness etched at the ends of his heart.

He swallows his pride and walks amongst the crowd, too difficult to pick out the line but easily hoaxed to be the perfect example when eyed.

There's no second chances when with him because all he sees are the end ties, all he sees are the happily ever afters.

But,

He has a hold on my heart, the ends of every emotion swirled around my soul, aching to become one, aching to feel more than just words, emotions or actions.

There's a beauty in his love and there's nothing more to wish for but to be the only chance he never wishes to let go.