Chapter Six: Unexpected

Lisa

"I fucking hate you".

Her words didn't stop me, despite how much they hurt me.

Because at that stage of lust, Jennie always acted upon her desires but spoke her fears. Did she fear hating me this much? Or did she fear my touch and having me here, touching her as her boyfriend watched TV?

"You don't". I muttered.

As soon as I touched her hardened nipples, she moaned as I covered her mouth with my other hand, "Allow silence to fill in, instead of your moans that will attract unneeded attention, yeah?".

I kneaded her nipple and felt her push back, her ass grinding against my body as I inhaled her scent.

The lust was so surreal.

She wanted more.

I'm a sinner to her desires.

I'm an obedient soul to this dance forever.

How can I ever get enough?

Instead, I pulled my hand away from her mouth and placed both of my hands on her breasts. I squeezed them as she whisper-moaned, "M-More".

Resistance wasn't on my side, this is how it has always been

Resistance wasn't on my side, this is how it has always been. When it came to lust, I found myself weak. Not being able to do anything but obey her commands or punish her. But, one thing for sure, I was her weakness when it comes to lust.

I pulled my hands away and bit on her earlobe, "You don't wanna keep your boyfriend waiting, don't you?".

I fully managed to get away from her.

She looked like a mess.

A fucking hot mess that I would fuck.

I joined her boyfriend who was watching TV and still had a smile on my face as he asked. "What got you all worked up? Did you get along with Jennie?".

I nodded, "She's a good girl".

"What?".

"She's a good one. She's a good friend". I fakely smiled as he nodded in return, with his eyes focused on the screen. A man like him isn't innocent, I knew men like him, who owned bars and had girls at home just to satisfy their egos. Why does it feel like Jennie isn't here because she wants to?

"Dinner is ready". Her sweet voice echoes as Woobin leads me to a seat.

Jennie avoided my gaze the whole time, her eyes would focus on anything but me. At the start, eating dinner was peaceful. I got to analyze my surroundings and see how they were. And you might be thinking, that I must feel sick to the stomach to see her with someone else, to want to punch him for stealing what's mine.

But, what belongs to me always finds me.

Jennie will always come back to me if she was really meant to come back.

"Have you always liked motorcycles?". Woobin asked me, a few minutes after we started eating.

"Yeah". I nodded, "I've had a strange addiction to riding my bike and chasing down the sunset with it. Kind of had it planned".

"What do you mean?".

Maybe I meant that 'I want your girlfriend and was planning to make her ride on my bike so we could fuck later with wine for dinner?'.

What else could I mean?

"I planned to buy that motorcycle long ago, but haven't had the chance to until last year". I admitted.

He nodded.

"So, Lisa?". The man munched on his food and clasped his hands together. I hummed and watched him study me close, my fork was moving in circles, catching Jennie's attention along with his.

"What's your passion?".

I smirked to myself.

Your girlfriend.

"I mean, what do you work as?".

"I'm a Photographer". I bluntly answered, not giving enough information but at the same time, I didn't want to give it all away. It wasn't the full truth. But, photography was something that I did as a hobby and as a job too.

He wouldn't know the difference between salt and sugar, even if he wanted to, he wouldn't notice the toxicity of what's in front of him.

"Well, that's unexpected". He chuckled, "You know that's kind of great because Jennie and I have been planning to get married in a few months".

Just great.