And then I fell for him.

Start from the beginning

"Wow, he can also like me back." Si Jun thought and started jumping in bed happily. Her phone suddenly rang. She picked up without even looking.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"Hello. It's me. Hae Soo." Hae Soo said on call.

"Oh yeah. Hello." Si Jun said nervously.

"Stop doing this. I told you we are friends." Hae Soo said and Si Jun hummed.

"So how was your day in college? I heard that many handsome boys study there. Did you like someone?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun smiled shyingly. Taehyung's face came to her mind.

"Ummm....yes." Si Jun said.

"Really? Then go and propose to him." Hae Soo said loudly. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Hae Soo asked.

"Because I don't love him." Si Jun said.

"What kind of reason is this?" Hae Soo asked.

"Love matters for me. You know love is necessary for relationships. I don't love him and I don't know why but I feel like I should wait more and my true love will automatically find me." Si Jun said. Hae Soo laughed.

"Do you really think that?" Hae Soo asked.

"Obviously I believe that. My true love will come someday. I am waiting for him." Si Jun said and Hae Soo laughed again.

"And how will you recognise him?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun closed her eyes. Again her dream boy who is 7 years old came to mind.

"When the sky will turn half pink and half orange. A beautiful moon could be seen there in the sky. Out of thousands of people my gaze will only match to him and then a cold air will blow my open long hairs then he will be that person. The person who is my prince, my true love. It will be drizzling that day." Si Jun said and Hae Soo laughed again.

"You still believe in fairytales. God bless you my dear." Hae Soo said.

"Bye. Don't disturb me." Si Jun said and cut the call. She smiled shyingly thinking of that and walked towards her balcony.

"I'm not thinking about fairytales. I just said what I see in my dreams. If that person whom I see in my dreams is the one who is my true love then I can wait for him forever." Si Jun talked to herself and smiled shyingly.

(At Taehyung's room)

Taehyung fell down on bed and closed his eyes while he was hugging a childhood picture of Si Jun.

("Excuse me?"

"What is your name?"

"I mean Kim Taehyung. Is it really you?") Taehyung saw flashback of the morning and chuckled.

"You still drive me crazy. Like you used to when we were teenagers." Taehyung mumbled and opened his eyes, sitting up in the bed.

"I wish you can feel the same towards me and I could tell you about my feelings but I'm scared that I will lose you. I'm scared this time. Will you ever love me back?" Taehyung said looking at Si Jun's picture.

Meanwhile Jungkook came inside of his room and started laughing like mad.

"Si Jun. She is mine. Yeah surely mine. When will we kiss? I am curious." Jungkook mumbled and made a pout face.

"I should ask her." Jungkook said and grabbed his phone.

"One second. What is her number? I don't have one." Jungkook thought and made a disgusting face.

"What kind of boyfriend are you Jungkook? Huh? Don't even have a number of your girlfriend." Jungkook talked to himself and chuckled.

"I should go and ask her." Jungkook thought and smiled.

Si Jun was dancing happily and singing songs You are my destiny, waving her both hands. She walked towards her balcony while singing. She twirled and stopped then. She looked at the sky. Jungkook was looking at her while standing on the road but Si Jun didn't see him.

"God I am really waiting for my prince. I know sometimes I behave like kids but what to do? I also want a fairytale type love story." Si Jun said and smiled.

"Still like a little kid. I want her at any cost." Jungkook mumbled and smiled shyingly.

**************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more updates.

Read my other stories too.