And then I fell for him.

Zacznij od początku

"Don't feel scared of him. Okay. Just come here if he again comes to you. I will surely be here. I will protect you." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you. But I can protect myself." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled and cupped her face.

"I know but still I will always protect you. A beautiful girl like you should always take care of these kinds of things." Taehyung said. Si Jun's breathing got fast.

"I am a stranger to her. I should not have said that." Taehyung thought. He blinked nervously and moved away from her.

"I should go then." Taehyung said and moved forward to go.

"Excuse me?" Si Jun said. He turned.

"What is your name?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean Kim Taehyung. Is it really you?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung nodded and walked away from there. Si Jun smiled shyingly.

"I saw him in the library and he even protected me from that devil. He is really good. I liked him." Si Jun thought and smiled.
.
.
.
"Si Jun at least she talked to me. It is much for me. I hope everything will be fine like before." Taehyung thought and sighed.
.
.
.
"That half bone. Why does he always come between my way? I should do something about him first." Jungkook thought and smirked devilishly. He and his friends were sitting in the college garden.

"Why do you care that much? She is just a simple girl. Tell me if you want to sleep with her. I will take her there at our place." Jaehyun said. Jungkook gave him a death glare. He looked down in fear.

"She is mine. Only mine." Jungkook said tilting his head.

"What you see in her means there are many beautiful girls. Just forget her." Bambam said. Jungkook shook his head.

"Aniya I only want her." Jungkook said.

"Are you in love with her?" Yugyeom asked. Jungkook gave him a death glare.

"Do you think that? Love doesn't exist. It's just bullshit." Jungkook said.

"Then why do you only want her?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah tell me." Yugyeom said. Jungkook sighed.

"You remember I told you about a girl who was in my childhood. My first friend." Jungkook asked them. They nodded.

"She is that girl." Jungkook said.

"What! Means she is that girl for whom you ran away from Busan in your 17." Yugyeom said raising his eyebrows. Jungkook nodded.

"Broooo..... are you in love with her?" Mingyu asked. Jungkook gritted his teeth and punched him. He hissed.

"I told you love doesn't exist. All this just a bullshit. Nowadays relationships are not of love. It's only about lust, timepass and money. I am not going to fall in love with anyone. It's all rubbish." Jungkook said and walked away from there.

"Only God knows what does he want from that girl." Yugyeom mumbled.

(On the other side)

Si Jun reached to her home. She fell down on bed. She was smiling continuesly thinking about Taehyung. How he saved her and took her side. 

"Really a good boy. I was about to fall on him but when he caught me. It looks like I fell for him." Si Jun mumbled and smiled shyingly.

"I wish he would be my boyfriend." Si Jun thought and gasped.

"How can he? Many girls like him but he didn't like anyone. Why will he like me?" Si Jun thought.

"But if he didn't like me then why did he help me. It means he can also have feelings for me." Si Jun thought and sat up in bed happily.