The public frequency was quiet for a moment, and soon came the responses of the various units.

"Fuck, it's saved! Chief Song produced it, it must be a fine product!"

"What new type of bomb? Is one kilometer enough? Will it burn my fighter jet?"

"I'll go, boss, hurry up, we've run out of tricks!"

Thirty seconds later, all the troops responded one after another with their retreating positions.

Song Yang looked at Rong Mian: "Try?"

Rong Mian looked at him deeply: "If I succeed, what reward will there be?"

In the past, he asked Rong Mian for a reward, but it was rare that the other party asked him for it.

The corners of Song Yang's lips raised slightly: "What do you want?"

Rong Mian raised his left hand, and the neck ring turned into a thread of threads that gathered in his palm.

"I want you to give me an explanation."

Song Yang: "..."

Song Yang: "Well."

Rong Mian: "It's not too perfunctory."

Song Yang: "...When did I perfunctory you?"

Rong Mian snorted softly and turned to the ant queen over there.

Where it passed, the ground was corroded and subsided, and the buildings on both sides were dilapidated.

The splash of venom filled the entire space with a pungent smell.

It seemed so out of place in this human-inhabited city.

In addition to body size, the mutated ants are also very different in structure from ordinary ants, especially the queen ants.

Its pheromone can not only inhibit the fertility of all worker ants in the ant nest, but also control the actions of the queen ant and soldier ants. In the case of food shortage, it will eat a large number of worker ants to maintain strength and reproduction, and it is at the top of the entire ecological chain.

In a sense, it is somewhat similar to a super omega.

Rong Mian looked at its compound eyes and covered a layer of transparent protective cover over the compound eyes. His air bomb just shattered the protective cover and punched a large hole in its left compound eye.

"02, switch to backup energy, compress the pheromone bullets, the compression rate is 180%."

02: [Switched—compressing—]

"Ow—!"

The closer she got to Rong Mian, the more violent the queen ant's reaction was. She kept waving her legs towards the buildings on both sides.

Rong Mian pointed his gun at the bottom of his right eye, but he couldn't press the trigger with his fingers.

What if it breaks? Will it blow up far away?

A lot of thoughts flashed through his mind uncontrollably.

The last voice said in his ear - except that you have a human shell, you are basically no different from it, both are such monsters.

The muzzle of the gun drooped down unconsciously, Rong Mian couldn't help gasping for breath, and the suffocation instantly engulfed him.

"Don't be afraid."

Song Yang wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, "Among all the people here, only you have the ability to deal with it. Don't you want to protect everyone?"