|34| Under Attack

Mulai dari awal

Once Daki was finally able to stop herself from moving she started re-growing her head that was blown off. "Now you done it! You!! Once I get my hand on you! I'll cut you all up and bring you to my master so he can feast on you!"

"Daki there's this young girl... She's that last Tokito of her clan and had prevented and escaped my control and death, Just like Tamayo and that Nezuko girl. Find her and either put an end to her or bring her to me, her blood is very important. you're the only one I can ask.'

"I don't know how but she wears the stander demon slayer uniform and has a sword on her waist."

"How are you still moving!? I'd stabbed you in the heart!!" Suddenly Muichiro jumped forward towards Daki and was about to kick her head off once again from the side, but Daki saw It coming and sliced off the younger right leg. " Do you really think a little kick like that is going to work with me?!"

Daki then went to go slice Muichiro's stomach but the younger put her arm in front of the sash to prevent Daki's move, but Muichiro's arm ended up getting sliced off, giving Daki an opening, and ended up cutting half through the younger rip cage and swinging her around, then finally throw the young Tokito into some trees on the lower ground making dust arise from the ground.

Daki then jumped down from the tree branch she was on and started walking towards the area she had thrown Muichiro. "You're so weak, even for the average demon slayer. Why didn't you just expect your death with the rest of your clan? You wouldn't be living this lifestyle if you were a demon. Our demons don't have to worry about constantly getting injured, losing limbs or even facing death."

Suddenly veins start appearing around Muichiro's head, she then started standing up from her spot slowly which is an already regenerated right leg. 'Wait a minute, what the? Her leg regenerated. How is that possible I severed her whole, how is she still standing? Just a while ago, I ripped her body apart, I'm confident, I'm sure I cut her up.'

Muichiro slowly started raising her hand and within a spilt second Muichiro's hand had regrown, making Daki shocked. 'Just now... Her healing and regeneration speed matches that of an Upper Moon... Is she even human?'

Once Muichiro stood up straight hard veins started climbing her neck as she turned to face Daki who was still in shock at the youngers new look

Muichiro has bigger and taller, the two clumps on the side of her head had sharpened and at the tip had faded two mint green and curvaceous bodies and has long hair that reaches to her feet.

She loses her footwear, as well as the sleeves of her clan's uniform, she grows a short and long mint blue horn on both sides of her head going one facing up and down on each side, along with vein-like patterns in her forehead.

She has a mist-like pattern that appears on both sides of her cheeks but her most striking new feature is the light blue mist-like pattern that covers her skin, circling around her arms, legs, and chest.