How it all started

No one POV

Lee Su-hyeok was known as the meanest person on earth. But is he though. What some people doesn't know is that Su-hyeok is getting abused by his own parents. Years ago when Su-hyeok was about 10, he told his parents that he was gay and he liked boys. His parents were disgusted when he told them that. Ever since that day they been abusing him. The only person who knows about this is his best friend On-jo. She found 4 months ago when Su-hyeok came to school with a bruised face. On-jo said she was going to call the police on his parents but Su-hyeok begged her not to. It's 6:30 in the morning and Su-hyeok is sleeping peacefully in his comfortable bed, until his mother comes in."Wake up you useless piece of shit" his mother said as she took the covers off of him. Su-hyeok got up immediately and bowed to her."Good Morning Ma'am" Su-hyeok said as he started fixing his bed."Get ready for school, you have to walk because I aren't driving you" she said as she left his room. Su-hyeok finished making his bed and took a 20 minutes shower. After his shower he got dressed in his uniform and grabbed his bookbag. He went downstairs where he saw On-jo standing outside waiting for him."Hey" Su-hyeok said in a quiet voice."What did they do now Su-hyeok" On-jo said angrily. Su-hyeok just shook his head meaning he didn't feel like talking about it. The rest of the way was quiet as they finally entered the school building.

Su-hyeok POV

Me and On-jo finally reached the building. We went in and went straight to our classroom."Cheong-san" On-jo said as she saw Cheong-san talking to Gwi-nam."On-jo hey how are you today" Cheong-san said as he looked at On-jo."I'm doing good, how about you Gwi-nam" she asked as she looked at the tall figure."None of your business shortie" he said as he rolled his eyes at On-jo. Ms. Park came in and told us to go to our sit. After 4 classes it was lunch time. I got my lunch and thanked the cafeteria lady for the food and went to sit next to On-jo, who is sitting next to Nam-re. Nam-re was our class president and she doesn't really talk much. I sat down next to On-jo and ate my lunch in silence. All of sudden I saw some students running for their lives. I look to see what they were running from and I saw it. Brain eating zombies, one of my worst fear. On-jo and Nam-re got up and On-jo grabbed my arm and ran. We ran until we found a empty classroom. On-jo lightly tossed me on the ground and her and Nam-re started putting chairs in front of the door. Just then something touched me on the shoulder. I flinched and look to see who it was. It was Cheong-san and Gwi-nam behind."Sorry we scared you Angel" Cheong-san said as he smiled at me.'There we go with them calling me Angel again' I thought. I stood up and dust myself off and looked out of the classroom window and saw more zombies out there and people trying to run away. I nearly puked at the sight of those things."Su-hyeok you okay" Cheong-san asked me. I nodded my head and smiled.

Cheong-san POV

"Su-hyeok you okay" I asked him. He nodded and smiled. I blushed at the sight of his Angel smile. I saw that Gwi-nam was blushing as well. Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Lee Cheong-san, that's my brother Yoon Gwi-nam. Me and Gwi-nam both likes Su-hyeok and we agreed to share him with each other. Su-hyeok looked back outside where half of the zombies were at. He stopped looking and walked over to On-jo. She handed him her pulse which I don't know what's in it but he took something and drunk water with it. I looked at Gwi-nam who was also watching Su-hyeok movements. Su-hyeok handed On-jo her pulse and he sat down in the chair next to her. Just then a banging was coming from the classroom door. Nam-re removed the chairs and opened the door and saw Lee Na-yeon."What are you doing close the door" Nayeon said as she came in. Nam-re looked at her then she put the chairs back in front of the door. Just as she was almost finished another bang was heard. She sighed and removed the chairs a second time and opened it to see Han Gyeong-su, Yang Dae-su, Jang Woo-Jin and Ha-ri. They came in and helped Nam-re put the chairs back in front of the door."There's a lot of them" Dae-su said as he had his hands on his head."There's no way out of here" Ha-ri said as she looked at all of us."Maybe there is" I said as I stand up. I looked out of the window and looked up to the left. I looked back in the classroom and looked for what I need to make it to the second floor. I found it and grabbed the rope and tied it to my waist."Wait what are you doing Cheong-san" Su-hyeok said as he stood up. I handed Gwi-nam the second rope and he tied it around his waist as well."We'll be back" Gwi-nam said as he walked over to the window."Guys I don't think this is safe" Su-hyeok said. We handed him both end of our ropes."Hold these and don't let go unless we tell you to" Gwi-nam said as he stepped on the window frame. I did the same thing as he did and went to the right. We started climbing up to the second floor when a zombie grabbed my leg."The hell, get off of me" I said as I tried to shake the zombie off of me. The zombie tried to bite me but I kick it off of me. The zombie fell and I guess it scared Su-hyeok because I almost fell from the rope being dropped."You okay bro" Gwi-nam said. I nodded and we continued to climb. We finally reached the second floor and we took off our ropes and dropped them on the floor. I said goodbye to Gwi-nam before I went outside of the science room. I didn't see no zombies so I started looking for whatever I could find. Just then I saw 10 zombies coming towards me. I just continued walking as they pass me. If some of y'all are confused why they just past me. Well me and Gwi-nam are a hambie. Which means we are half human half zombie. Nam-re is also a hambie as well but no one knows that, yet.

Su-hyeok POV

I continued to holded on to the ropes but I sat down because I was tired. I haven't slept for almost and hour last night and any other night. My parents are always saying that if I go to sleep I will get a punishment. And the punishments they give are not pleasant. Just then zombies started pushing on the doors and the chairs were moving far away from the door. I accidentally dropped the ropes but I didn't care at this moment. My worst fear is standing right outside of the door trying to get in. I started shaking and I started sweating as well. On-jo came over to me and hugged me tightly. Just as she was done hugging me the door opened an 3 zombies came towards. One attacked me, it's breath stinks and blood was dripping from it's mouth. I tried pushing it off of me, but I couldn't. I started to panic, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes tightly hoping that someone help me. Just then there was a gun shot. I felt someone pull me up and grab my waist. I opened my eyes to see Cheong-san."Cheong-san" I said as I saw Gwi-nam shot another zombie then he looked at me and Cheong-san."He okay" Gwi-nam asked as he came towards us. Cheong-san nodded his head and took his jacket off and gave it to me."Hold this for me Angel" Cheong-san said as he took his jacket off and handed it to me. I put it on and cuddle it. It was warm and it smell like Gwi-nam and Cheong-san. I don't know how but it smell good. Gwi-nam scent smells like vanilla strawberry. Cheong-san scent smells like mints.

Gwi-nam POV

Both me and Cheong-san saw Su-hyeok smell Cheong-san jacket. My scent is on Cheong-san jacket as well because I wore it because the stupid teacher didn't like the shirt I had on that day, asshole. We watched as Su-hyeok smiled after he was done smelling the jacket. I had just realized that Su-hyeok had black circles on his eyes. I looked at Cheong-san and gave me the same look I just did. I went over to Su-hyeok and grabbed his waist and sat in a chair. I put in on my lap and put his head on my shoulder."Go to sleep" I whispered to him. He looked at me confused. Then he looked at Cheong-san and he nodded his head. I heard him sigh then next thing I knew I heard cute small snores. Me and Cheong-san chuckled and held Su-hyeok tightly on my lap. On-jo looked at us then at Su-hyeok. She muttered something that made me hold Su-hyeok even tighter to my chest.*He doesn't sleep because of his parents. I'll explain later* On-jo muttered under her breath which only me and Cheong-san could hear. I saw Cheong-san ball his fists tightly looking at Su-hyeok. What have his parents did that he doesn't even sleep. And how do On-jo know about it. I guess we have to found out later after we found a way out of here.
___________________________

Words 1806
~Parker-chu~
Hey guys, I hope y'all enjoy this first chapter. This chapter is longer than my other stories chapters. Chapter 2 with be out sometime next week. Bye peeps🖐