Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця

Start from the beginning

He flattened his tongue and lapped at my pussy slowly. He took his time licking and sucking, he was savoring my taste. He only quickened his past to tease but would go back too slow soon after.

He gripped the side of my thighs and slid his tongue inside of me. I rocked my hips into his face and he only pushed his tongue in more. He trailed his tongue up swirling my clit, causing my head to spin.

He laps at my clit slowly like he was making love to my pussy. His moaning would make vibrations that increased the pleasure. I felt so sensitive to his touch.

"Oh, oh oh baby," I pant.

I relaxed into the pillows and closed my eyes. He sucks on my clit for a few seconds and starts to lap at my clit again. He changes his pace going faster and not stopping. I hold his hair and my hips move on their own now.

"Oh, Kaz."

I start to close my legs a little, but he pushes them apart. The way he holds my thighs and forced them to stay apart felt so shameful. I felt more exposed to him and I know he would get a power trip from it. 

"Keep your legs spread for me, baby."

My breathing becomes wavered and I buck my hips in his face. He moans along with me and it was sending me over the edge. I hook my legs together around him trapping him.

My eyes flutter and my hips move with his face. My orgasm washes over me and it most definitely gets on Kazimir. I can't control if I squirt or not, but that felt so long and nice. I felt like a puddle of goo after and Kaz removes my legs from around him. I look at him with partially open eyes.

His skin was getting a good facial because he was kinda soaked, well he was soaked. He pulls off his shirt and I get my daily view of his abs. He slightly wipes his face off and tosses his shirt.

"I love eating your pussy."

"I know you do," I pant, softly.

"This is going to be the first thing I eat in the mornings."

"Kaz, you're joking."

He pulls me down towards me. Getting my back wet a little from the wet spot on the bed. He pushes down his shorts and revealed his cock to me, small beads of pre-cum leaking out. He leans in and pulls my face to his.

"I'm never joking baby."

"You're going to make me sore."

"That means you get to stay in bed all day and not stress out Kazimir and our princess."

He pecked my lips and deepened the kiss in a matter of seconds. I pushed him off slightly because he isn't being named after him.

"We aren't naming him after you," I say.

"We are and you're going to say yes," he says.

He grabs his cock and taps it against my sensitive bud. I take small deep breaths and never take my eyes off him. He eases into me and stretching me out. My eyes drift over his chiseled hard body, and the muscles in his arms flex. His arm, he can't be doing anything physical.

"Your arm," I mention.

"Forget about my arm, I'm fine," he grunts.

He thrust the rest of his length inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan. He pulls a few inches out and goes back in. He starts off with a slow rhythm.

He plays it slowly making me just get lost in the moment. The kisses in between and the small whispers. It made me forget everything I wanted. He pumps his dick in me faster and his soft side is replaced with his rough side. A knock comes from the door which we both ignore.