Eon Six, Day Two..

Uh..I realized that I was mixing up G1 and IDW together..so.. it's not G1. Sorry 🥲 He'll look like this.

 Sorry 🥲 He'll look like this

\《~☆☆☆~》/

Starscream woke from stasis with a grunt. His helm was spinning and his joints ached. His pod was still sealed shut, the only light coming from the sun through the glass. He closed his optics and sighed, not wanting to move since anything he did hurt. Primus, even venting hurt. His ped ached with pain from the blast he took, but it wasn't as much pain as the seeker thought it would be.

He began replaying the events from before he was shipped off into space, remembering he tried to deflect Megatron and turn his army against him for his queen, but it ultimately failed. He felt tears brimming in his optics at the thought of failing Blackblade and losing her trust, her loyalty, and her love, even though she was not online anymore.

But before he could have his pathetic little mental breakdown, he heard small ped steps crunching leaves. They stopped and something hit the ground with a light thud. Was it an animal? A human? Hopefully not a human, it would scream and run away, talking about a giant robot in the woods. Then, when human authorities come looking, they will find a giant robot and take him in for experiments. He groaned and shifted, making the pod rollover.

"That might not have been the best idea.." He thinks.

The small pedsteps return, slower this time. The sun was now beaming into his pod, forcing him to offline his optics. Suddenly, the door swung open and a human girl looked inside. She let out a light gasp. She didn't seem to be particularly concerned or scared, but more curious than anything.

"Oh my god..what are you..?" She asked.

"Why isn't she screaming? Isn't she scared?" Starscream thinks.

The human carefully climbs into his pod and looks around. She stood on the control panel. Taking small steps towards the edge, she sat down with a sketchbook and pencil, looking from it to the large robot in front of her. Her writing utensil made soft scratching noises on the paper, and the SIC opened his optics to look over her small form.

"Are you not scared?" Starscream groaned out. The human jumped and pressed herself against the front glass.

"Did you just talk to me?" She asked with more fright than before.

"I do believe so. Unless I'm in the Pits and this is all a nightmare." The seeker growls, looking away with a pained moan.

"Uh..well, whatever 'the Pits' are, you aren't there. This is real life." She replies.

Starscream opened his optics and spotted the small girl again. A black, long sleeve crop top covered the upper half of her chest and black fishnets lay under her torn, baggy jeans. The wind brushed her dark, golden brown wavy hair up lightly, ocean blue eyes widened in fear and curiosity.

"What is your designation, human?" He asked.

"Like, my name?" Starscream nods. "Zero. What's yours?"

"Starscream." Zero slowly walked back down, taking her place on the edge of the panel once more.

"I don't want to ask too many questions, but where did you come from?" She asks. Her eyes glitter with curiosity and admiration of the large, forgen robot. It was definitely alien; her world can barely manage electric cars.

Starscream thought about answering. Usually, he would shoo anyone away that attempted to talk to him. Why didn't he tell Zero to go away? Something about her made his spark pulse, made all the pain go away..

"Starscream?" She said. The seeker snapped out of his trance and realized he was staring at her.

"S-Sorry." He said. Why did I apologize?

"It's ok." She replied with a smile. Starscream's spark lept. Why was he feeling like this? It frustrated him to no end, but he couldn't bring himself to shoo the young femme away. "How about we get you out of here? You look hurt." She suggested.

The seeker's spark rate sped up as she neared his chassis. Climbing quickly but carefully, she unclasped the small locks. Starscream groaned as he lifted himself out of the pod and onto the soft soil. Leaning against a tree, his optics find Zero. She was rummaging through her bag and pulled her cell phone out.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"My mom is calling me." She replies.

"Your carrier? You should see what she needs."

"Ew, no. All she gonna do is tell me to come back home. I need to help you, so I can't do that." Starscream widened his optics.

"You are volunteering to help me?" She stops and looks up. A soft, caring expression crosses her face.

"Of course. I don't care what you are. You haven't tried to kill me yet." Starscream groaned and squeezed his optics shut. There was a large gash on his torso and a deep hole on his ped.

"Slag.." He grounds out. Zero looks up at him and notices his injuries.

"Is there some way I can help you with that?" He feels water in his optics and wipes it away, not wanting to look weak in front of this femme. Crying would make him look weak. Useless.

Wait..why did he care? It's just a human organic.

"Do you have spare parts?" He asks. She looked down, then to the old bridge.

"There are some old parts under that bridge." She points in the direction behind her. The seeker nodded and leaned his helm back against the tree to try and rid the throbbing sensation.

Zero ran deeper into the woods. She climbed on top of a large, rusty pile of metal and lifted a piece that looked big enough. Starscream felt his spark pulse as she handled the sharp edges lazily. She could cut herself and get an infection.

"Be careful. You could cut yourself." He warned. She smiled up at him and continued, holding it with care. His spark slowed, feeling warmth and love. Why? He never felt this for anyone.

Except..Blackblade.

The thought of her designation crushed the warmth, leaving an aching pain to hear her voice. Lubricant pooled in his optics again but he didn't wipe it away. The drops fell, making small splats on the ground. Zero heard and leaned the metal against a tree when she came back. She sat down and placed a hand on his servo.

"Starscream? Are you ok?" She asks. He looks down and her and sees the same look in her eyes as Blackblade after he was beaten.

That's when he knew. He had to protect this femme.

He had to.

\《~♡♡♡~》/

(Words: 1121)