Eon One, Day One..

The day shines bright on the broken planet. Dead frames and pleading Cybertronians crawl around in search of some kind of help. Decepticons have taken over most over most of Cybertron with their war and killed almost every bot. The Autobots, some of the longest living ones, hide out in their base; as far, far away from the Decepticons as possible.

But on this day, a seeker sleeps. His frame resting peacefully on the plush berth. His chassis rises and falls softly, taking in air quietly. Any who knows him would be confused. He is never peaceful or pleasant to be around. But his slumber is soon disrupted by the sound of a familiar voice from the third in command.

"Starscream!" His optics open, sitting up slowly as he props himself up on his elbow plates and sees Soundwave's form in his berthroom doorway, casting a shadow over the light shining into his dark room.

"What is it, Soundwave?" He asks sleepily, falling back onto his berth with a groan.

"Megatron wants you in the main hangar." The TIC replies before walking away without another word. The mech closes his superior's door luckily, so he didn't have to deal with the blinding light in his optics.

Starscream sits up, swinging his stabilizers over the side of the berth and rubbing his optics. Was he still tired? Yes. Did he want to sleep for the rest of the day? Obviously. But if he wanted to avoid another beating, he had to get up. He gently rubbed the tiredness out of his optics and fluttered his wings.

Up.

Down.

Left.

Right. Repeat.

They were still sore from Megatron's last beating when he failed a difficult mission in the selected time frame. How was he supposed to have the location of the All Spark within a day? It was beyond him, but Megatron ran a tight ship. He was determined to win this war and find the All Spark to restore Cybertron his way. He wanted all Autobots and Decepticons alike to serve as slaves. Femmes. Mechs. Sparklings. Every last one.

Starscream hated Megatron so much, he made it his destiny to become 'Lord Starscream, ruler of the Decepticons'. It had a nice catch that no one else seemed to see. They were too busy drooling over Megatron to notice. He always got so close to offlining him, but never took the chance.

Coming from of his thoughts, Starscream turned and walked to the main hanger. He could only hear his lonely peds steps down the dark corridor..his processor was consumed by his thoughts once more as he walked, thinking about his next attack on his leader and how he thought it should go. Once he finally made it to the hanger, he saw Megatron, Soundwave, and a femme standing together talking.

"My Liege." He bowed, hoping the War Lord would accept his absence and leave him unharmed.

"You finally decided to show up, Starscream?" He turned to the second in command with burning optics.

"I was simply recovering from my wounds, Master. I-I-." The commanding seeker started.

"I don't want your excuses." The warlord says, cutting his SIC off. He raised a servo a began to bring it down.

Starscream braced for the receptor-piercing slap that was sure to come. But it never did. He looked up and saw the same femme holding Megatron's servo inches from his cheek plate. She pulled him behind her and released his Master's servo.

"What do you think you are doing?" She asked sternly.

"I'm punishing him for the mistake he made. You should know how strict I am." She scoffed, rolling her optics like it was the most ignorant thing he could have ever said.

"For recovering from his wounds? That is what you are punishing him for?" Starscream stood shocked at this brave femme's behavior.

"Watch your mouth, Blackblade," Megatron warned. Blackblade..a beautiful designation for a beautiful femme.