His hands moved to my cheeks and pulled my face up to look him in the eye, "Baby, if there's one thing i'm sure of it's that you are the only one i wanna be with. There's not a single doubt in my mind about you, as for what you heard me say when i thought you were asleep that wasn't how i wanted to say it but i got scared you wouldn't say it back."

"Why would you think i wouldn't say it back?"

"I know you don't know to much about my last relationship but basically we we're together five years and she ended it because i was ready for more and she wasn't. Ever since then i've just been scared i'm movin' to fast and gonna scare you off." His eyes move down from mine only for a second to shake off the thought of the past.

"You aren't scaring me off, nothing could."

"You mean that?"

"I do" I moved over on the couch and pulled him towards me, he sat down and i moved my legs to rest on either side of his settling into his lap. "I'm not going anywhere."

His hands slid up the sides of my thighs and came to a stop on my waist. I moved closer to him and pressed my lips against his. One of his hands slid up my body to the back of my neck deepening our kiss.

He pulled me back for a moment and just stared into my eyes. He always tells me that my eyes are his favorite thing in the world, he loves the way the color splits down the side from blue to green.

"You are my everything, who i am when i'm with you is the person i've always strived to be, you push me to be the best i can be and that's all i could ever ask for. Never did i think that when i walked into that dark piano room seven months ago i'd find the love of my life, but i'm damn glad i did."

I couldn't control the tears anymore, but they weren't of sadness, it was pure happiness. This man sitting underneath me was my everything and i was his.

I felt whole.

"I love you sweetheart, ain't nothing ever gonna change that."

I couldn't resist anymore, i pushed our lips together once more and put every ounce of emotion i was feeling into it. All the words i wanted to say were flowing out of me in my actions. My hands were in his hair and his hands were roaming every inch of my body.

"I love you too"

His hands pulled on me harder than before, there was a sense of urgency that i had never felt before. He must have felt it to because i was off the couch and wrapped around his body in no time as he walked us towards the bedroom.

I felt his knees hit the side of the bed before he laid me down against the pillows and crawled right up settling his body between my legs. His hands were all over me, roaming from my thighs to the skin of my side underneath his sweatshirt i had thrown on earlier.

I brought my hands up to the buttons of his shirt and quickly undid as many i could before he reached back and pulled it over his head, once it was off he fell right back down and connected our lips. I felt his hands at the hem of my shirt and sat up slightly to aid him in taking it off.

His focus turned to my chest and his kisses fell from my lips, to my neck right down to where i needed them, wrapped around the soft skin of my breast.

"You are so damn beautiful it hurts to look at you to long."

I let a small laugh out before i reach down to try and rid him of his pants. It took no time for him to figure out what i wanted and he took them off tossing them across the room. He was on his knees leaned back against his calf's looking down at me, i couldn't help but to drink in the sight of him. He was beautiful, his dark hair was a mess with small pieces stuck to his forehead, his chest was rising at a heavy pace which caused his muscles to contract in an all to sinful way.

His hands came to my hips and pulled my sleep shorts right off my body.

"That's more like it"

He left no patch of skin un kissed, i could feel his lips lingering on every part of my body.

When he made his way back up to my neck he stopped right near my ear, "Tell me again, i need to hear it."

I turned my head towards him and brought my hand up to rest on his cheek, "I love you"

A satisfied hum came from him before he reached down to grip my leg and wrap it around the small of his back. I felt him sliding himself in between the wet folds of my core hitting my clit at a deliciously satisfying angle.

"Austin.." It came out more like a breath than a word.

"You want me?"

"God yes." 

He was still sliding in between me at an agonizingly slow pace, taking his time building me up.

With no warning he slammed all the way in me causing a loud moan to cross my lips. He stays still for a moment fully inside me before slowly pulling out and then pounding right back in.

It was urgent, passionate and quite honestly the hottest thing i had ever experienced.

Every movement of our bodies brought me closer and closer to that blissful state of pleasure.

"Austin...I...I can't"

"Let go baby, i wanna feel you."

Instantly i came wrapped around his cock, the effect his words had on me was nothing short of miraculous, i was convinced he could make me cum just by talking to me with that sweet deep voice of his.

Once i had a moment to pull myself back together he turned me over to my stomach and gripped my hips to pull them back to him. His pace only quickens as he chases his own orgasm. He leaned his upper half over my body to put his lips to my ear

"I love you so damn much. Mmm.. so perfect ."

The mix of his words with his movements sent another white hot feeling through my body and i crumbled underneath him. His grip on my hips moved to my stomach and pulled me up to practically sit in his lap, one hand moved to my chin and spun my head to look at him.

His hips never stopped thrusting up into and the feeling of him in me at this angle was absolutely indescribable.

I felt his movements get sloppier and his kisses get more needy. A moment later his hand pressed down on my thigh to keep me still as he was fully sat inside me. I felt him twitch inside me as he came and a shudder ran through his body.

Neither of us moved for some time, i had lulled my head back to rest on his shoulder and he placed soft tender kisses to my chest and shoulder.

Finally i moved from on top of him and went to the bathroom to clean myself up, when i came back to the bedroom he was still undressed and laying back against the headboard waiting for me.

"Come here baby" He lifted the comforter to let me in and i curled my body around his.

"I always got you, whether it's something as simple as grabbing you a drink or needing someone to talk to. You can always come to me baby."

"I know i can, i'm sorry i acted that way i didn't mean to."

"No no, it's okay don't apologize. We all got our way of handling things, but you aren't alone anymore, i'm here for you."

"Thank you" I brought my hand to his chest and was mindlessly tracing shapes over his skin.

"No need to thank me, that's what i'm here for. You got me and i got you remember?"

"Always"

Authors Note:
My hearts full....That's all i got on this one.
In other news, i wrote this entire chapter while bouncing back and forth between Harry Styles concert livestreams so i was feeling especially dedicated.

Love you all,
C :)