"It can even be a scary one! Or whatever you want! You can even choose the dumbest movie and we can go to that! I know you like to make fun of stupid things."

     Another snap came from one of his fingers. With how it snapped, it let go of my hand facing the opposite direction.

     "Eddie...please..." I felt warmth on my cheeks and pressure in my head. God damn it...pull yourself together. Stop crying. "I need you with me."

     Slowly one by one his fingers snapped to let go of my hand. I was going to lose him...wasn't I?

     No. Don't lose hope yet. It's just his right arm. His whole rest of his body is in tact. He could wear a cast...he'll be fine.

     The lights flickered like crazy around me as Eddie's eyes started to bleed.

     I screamed at the sight. This wasn't good...not good at all...last time I saw someone like this it was Patrick...and that didn't work well.

      I started to pull on Eddie's feet trying to drag him down to the floor. Maybe... that would work. Maybe I didn't try hard enough earlier.

     I pulled for what felt like forever with all of my might and yet he didn't budge from his position.

     One of his legs snapped to the side. "EDDIE! PLEASE! FIGHT HIM"

     I felt like I couldn't breathe. We were losing...weren't we...? Where's Nancy and Robin? Why haven't they saved him yet?

     Another snap.

     "Eddie..." I felt my knees go weak as I hit the floor. "I can't...I can't do this without you... please..." I couldn't bear to look at him anymore.

     There was suddenly a loud thud.

     As I looked up, Eddie was on the ground. The majority of his bones broken.

    I hurried and crawled to him. "SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE!" I yelled while lifting up his upper half and holding him close. "CALL AN AMBULANCE...ANYBODY...PLEASE..."

      I felt my hands shake as I pulled him closer.

     "Eve? Is that you?" Eddie shakily responded with a smile.

     My tears hit his face as I nodded "yes... it's me Eds... I'm here. Everything's going to be alright."

     "I...I can't feel or s-see anything..." Eddie stuttered while shaking.

     "I know...I know...it's okay Eds... help is on the way, okay? Just... just hold on for me..please." I pulled him closer to me as I felt so helpless.

        "I'm so scared...I'm so scared Eve..."

        "I know..I know Eds..."

      "I don't wanna die Eve... I'm not ready...Please...I wanna graduate...it's supposed to be my year..."

      "It is your year! You're going to graduate with me by your side! You're not going to die...just...just hang on."

      "I don't wanna go...I don't want to. I want to stay with you"

      "You're not going to die just hang on...please hang on."

     Eddie slowly went limp. "Eds? Eds?" I shook him lightly. "Don't do this to me Eds..."

     He didn't respond "No...Eds...stay with me... STAY WITH ME PLEASE."

      No answer. "No.... Stay with me just look at me... look at me Eds...come on... stay with me."

     Eddie cried out in pain and tilted his head back. "SOMEBODY...PLEASE"

     Eddie took a deep breath out before going completely limp.

       "Eds? EDS? EDDIE STAY WITH ME... no no no no no no please god no..." I pressed my head onto his chest to hear no beating.

      He slowly started to close his eyes. "EDS NO....NO.....HELP! SOMEBODY...GOD..."

     No one came. Why is no one coming? I'm screaming at the top of my lungs.

     "Please Eddie... I love you...wake up...wake up..."

      My vision turned black as I looked up. God...why Eddie? He was...so young...why...why him?