Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me

Start from the beginning

.

I guess I've been looking my entire life for a love like that. I don't want to make any excuses for my philanderous behaviour but once I had hit puberty it's like I couldn't stop. My first experience with sex and love was with an older girl who only had to smile at me to make my heart stop beating. The girl: Bitna, my babysitter. She was so hott and I think she knew I had the hotts for her. She would come all sweet and modest around my parents, dressed in a sweater with a cute knee length skirt but as soon as they were gone that was it. She'd do these flirty things like bat her eyelashes at me or find ways for us to touch or bump into each other. She'd giggle and act all cute and all. Or at least I thought so. Being a young teenager I may have over-exaggerated my thoughts on her sultry actions but I honestly felt that she did it all for me.

.

My favourite 'over-thought' role by her was when she would pretend that she was feeling warm. Whenever I would walk upstairs to my room to wash off, she would then slowly take off her jacket or sweater for me to enjoy. Underneath would be a tiny thin vest and sometimes if I was lucky, she wouldn't wear a bra at all. Her glow and smirk whenever she saw me ogling at her always drove me wild. I thought she didn't know that I was watching her but she eventually confessed to me. Both my parents went on a business trip and asked her to watch me for the couple of days. Yet again she was all sweet and innocent around the servants but when they were off duty those nights, this girl rocked my world. By the end of the week, I willingly gave my virginity to her.

.

The evening my parents left, after Bitna was finished doing her little feeling-warm act, I did what I would normally do and that was to run upstairs, relieve myself in the shower and go to sleep. However I got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. As I came down the stairs, I heard some noises and I thought maybe she was talking with someone on her phone or she was watching a movie but when I reached my 'staring' point on the steps, I was in for a shock. There was Bitna, on the sofa with her laptop on the coffee table. She was watching porn and the noises I realised wasn't from the device but from her. She was literally open: her blouse undone showing her beautiful round breasts and her skirt raised high above her lap with her panty pushed to the side. She was moaning and talking to herself as well as pushing something inside of her. Her legs were wide open and she was frantically ramming her fingers inside of her pussy while her other hand was squeezing one of her tits. I gasped out and she heard me. Immediately she stopped and closed her laptop. She turned to look at me but I ran back into my room. I was frightened because even though I had seen a few anime videos with sex, I had never seen anyone do it like in real life before. I hid under my bed only to hear her footsteps at my bedroom door. SHIT!!! She followed me.

.

I must admit being a lustful thirteen year old with a big dick and having a sixteen year old horny babysitter meshed so well for me at the time. I got out of my bed and locked myself in the bathroom. I put on the shower with the intention of telling her that I was indisposed but it was really to get my dick down. I was hard as a fuck. I decided to really get in and cool myself off but little did I know, Bitna had keys for my room. I didn't even realised she came into the bathroom, let alone naked. I was leaning with my forehead on the wall pulling at my dick just thinking about what I had just saw when I felt her hand coming around my arm.

.

"What the hell???" I fumbled at first but when I looked back, the girl of my dreams was shining like the moon in the sky above. I turned around and took in my fill of her. She was smiling and her rosy pink lips were so close to mine. Then she stepped back a bit for me to gaze at her luscious body. Her skin was as white and bright as an angel and her breasts were full and pointy. I couldn't get pass those because she began to play with them. "Oh heaven, bless me..." I moaned in a desperate whisper and she giggled causing her chest to shake a bit. My tongue was almost to the floor, along with my even harder dick.