Introduction

Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserve this massive betrayal? Since when loving someone, became a fault? Her fault?

Taran Ahuja. He wonders ─ when he will have someone in his dear life who will add his name to hers? He's even ready to change his surname post marriage. But for that, he has to get mingled. Right? Yes. And he's waiting for that day, his life partner.

______________

Author's Note :

─ a hypothetical extension to the current story of an ongoing show of colors - Parineetii, we definitely need. I don't own ALL the characters.

BUT THIS STORY CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE.
Dialogues will be in Hindi and English both to maintain the essence of characters and relatability.

See you all inside the book review section♡

______________

How's the cover of the book guys? Do tell peeps.

______________

______________

Main Characters :

Parineet Kakkar : the female protagonist who's a very docile, beautiful, emotional, honest but quite strong enough to pass through the storm. But is far away from the realisation.

Taran Ahuja : the male protagonist of the story, who can sweep off everyone off their feets. Dashing, charming, energetic and full of life Punjabi lad, keen on finding his life partner. Also a successful doctor with an infectious smile.

Neeti Bajwa : Best friend of Parineet. Both of them share an unbreakable bond with each other. She's a chirpy, pretty girl with a dynamic personality.

Rajeev Bajwa : Ex husband of Parineet.