"Faster..." I begged as they both sped up.

Jungkook pinched my nipples while Jimin hands were rubbing down my back...this was something I never expected that I would experience I was so close to coming I knew they were too as Jungkook and Jimin went faster...I sucked on Taehyung harder he held my hair in a fist and pushed up telling me he was about to come...we all exploded at the same time I moaned and try to swallow but the sensation was too much. We were all breathing so hard like we had just run a marathon. I used the back of my hand to wipe my lips then collapse on Jungkook.

"Are you ok baby, did we hurt you?" Came their voices, they all spoke the same words so fast and in panic making me giggled.

"Never been better" I said as Jimin pulled out slowly from me I lifted up to assure them that I was great.

"When can we do that again?" I asked, making them laugh now.

"Maybe when we are there", I heard Jin and Namjoon voice in my head. 

"That was so damn hot", I heard Hoseok say.

"Could not agree more," says Yoongi.

Someone pressed the bell telling us that it was time to go meet Jimin's sister. 

"We will finish this later" says Jungkook as he flipped me over so I was under him. He was still within me. 

"Now you're going to make me want you all over again" I said with a smirk then teleported into the shower as I heard a groan and him teleporting into the shower with me bracing me into the wall. 

"Do not be a tease baby" he said as he lifted me up and entered me very hard making a scream leave my mouth. It was hard and fast but it was worth every moment the others came just kissing me and showering although you could tell they wanted more but the time was limited. 

"No pouting like babies you can all have me later" rubbing their cheeks and kissing their lips before we left the room when we did all of their playfulness disappeared it is like they were someone else. 

When we entered the room Jimin's adopted sister was sitting. She slowly got up but then a growl left my lips without me even realizing it, making her plant her ass back on the chair.

His mother came to greet us. She was a beautiful woman. Now I know where my mate got his looks from. She kissed both of my cheeks, then held my hands and led me to sit next to her. 

"We did not get to talk much yesterday Yang, with the situation and everything hope you did not feel any way" she said as she rubbed my hands it was a bit weird since the only other female that showed me affection was Jessi all the others consider me a treat when we meet and somehow show their dislikes. But Jimin's mother was so sweet it was hard not to smile and talk with her. We chatted for a while getting to know each other while the guys sat and looked on.

Jimin however seems pleased with himself because he keeps giving me pleasant smiles. 

Jungkook looked spaced out but then I realised that he must be talking to someone through their link. Wonder if everything is ok...

"You seem distracted dear, are you ok?" Asked Jimin's mother. I turned to look at her just as Taehyung gave me an assuring nod.

"Yes it's just I am worried for our people, I just want them all to be safe" I answered truthfully.

"And that will be, how about we talk to my daughter now?" She asked and I nodded. She had left the room to go get something but she came back and sat next to Jimin's mother, you can clearly see the affection that they shared. It was like they were a real mother and daughter.

"Are you related" jumped out my mouth before I could stop it I bit my lips before I could say anything else, I could smell the blood relationship but could not figure it out, she has something similar that Jimin and his mother but yet different because now looking at it when I first saw the hybrid looking like her I knew she was not related to them but now I can tell that she is which calm me down a bit.

"We are, she is my sister's daughter but her mom along with her dad died long ago" says Jimin's mother with a smile. Well guess that is why they are so close.

"Where are my manners? I never even introduced you two" says Jimin's mother. I learnt that her name was So-i. She smiled at me then but I could see that she was a bit scared of me. 

"You do not have to be afraid of me, I would never hurt my family...up until now I have never attacked anyone unless they attacked first" I told her and laughed a little just to make her a little comfortable.

"Sweety I know it must be hard but can you tell us what happened?" Asked Jimin mother up until now the guys were just looking at each other, just saying a few words to each other but their eyes hardly left me. 

"Uh ummm, well I went for a swim like I always do but when I was coming back I saw a fog, I thought it was strange since it has been a while since we saw those underwater so I went to check it out, but as I got closer I started feeling sleepy when I woke up, I was tied up I tired using magic but could lose myself nor could I get out the room, I tried making sounds but noticed that whatever the used must have prevented the sounds from going out I was starting to panic when you guys found me" she finish as a single tear fell from her eyes.

"So you did not see anyone?" Asked Jimin.

"No just the fog, it was gray but also black I have never seen an underwater fog like that before," she said as she looked at him. 

"Well if you remember anything else just let us know ok?" Says Taehyung.

"Yes...of course but I thought those things could not come underwater," she said.

"Well they manage somehow that shows that they are getting stronger" says Jungkook.

"We need to put an end to this soon" I said as my eyes flashed.

"Relax sweetheart we will" says Jimin. I wish we could stop this soon so that our people will be safe and my mates will be safe. 

"Hey" says Jungkook as he was kneel in front of while the others stand. 

"I am sorry, it is just...I am worried...I do not want any harm to come to anyone especially my family" I whispered looking down at my entangled hands. 

"We will be ok love, we have already started mastering our new powers, those hybrids will be wiped out soon and then our people will be safe" says Jungkook reassuring me.

"We will take her back to the room mom, I will be down later to talk to father" says Jimin and Taehyung picked me up like I am a doll and started walking. 

"You know I could walk right?" I said with a giggle as I waved Jimin mom goodbye. She looked pleased.

"And where is the fun in that my dear mate" he whispered in my ears but one thing with supernatural is that we have extremely good hearing. So I am sure everyone including Jimin mom heard I am just thankful it was not something that I had to blush about later when I saw her.

***** 

Thank you for waiting on the chapter. I hope it was worth the wait...!  also if you notice any errors point them out this chapter was not edited...

Word count...2126