Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

Kim Namjoon POV 

It was stated in the prophecy that was writing in our history books that when the world of supernatural cease to exist a maiden will appear to clear the world of all darkness, that darkness that we are currently dealing with more supernatural have been going missing and when we do find traces of then their bones is all that is left, we have been trying to catch those evil bastards for a very long time, it has been almost twenty five years, it started with my father and then the job was passed down to me, this all began with the death of the King of king and queen of queen.

Their death shocked the supernatural world because they were the strongest of all supernatural beings and if those things can kill them then what about us?

We do not know what the look like all the palace maids and guards that survived the attack could say was the saw shadows and then heard screams. 

What was even worse was that they were strong warriors within the kingdom that was cutted to pieces.

It was a well planned invasion. 

I have been searching for the maiden and those creatures and only found a handful of clues.

All of the kings have been training a warrior group. We were all born with additional powers that were different from our fathers. We had to adapt, maybe that was the blessings from the gods to help us when the darkness came.

It has been a while since myself and the others met because we were all dealing with the same crisis in our kingdoms. As I entered the principal office I saw that the others were already there...

"Welcome dragon king" said the principal, bowing his head to show respect, he was our elder but always treated us as sons...

"Thank you it is good to be back" I said and watched the others smirk...but something was strange, I smelled something different. I watched Jin, Jungkook and Hobi and my eyes widened.

They were all mated not fully but I could see the mark on their necks because they had on t-shirts so it was easy to notice but that was not what got my dragon stomping in my head...

No no no...it was because that smell...she is my mate...whoever bit them is my Fucking Mate!!

"Would you stop screaming in our heads?" Says Taehyung rubbing his temples. 

"Yeah bro, we all came to the conclusion that she is all of our mates when we met these three" says Yoongi pointing at Jin, kook and Hobi.

"And all of you are so calm?" I was hardly able to keep my dragon contained.

"We do not have a dragon...hmm I would understand you and Jungkook's possessiveness because of your beast but yeah I kinda had the same reaction as you when I first entered here" says Jimin.

When we are all together we can communicate in each other's minds, all seven of us but if we are separated it does not work. We all have to be in the same place.

"Show us her" I folded my hands and demanded.

"She is still probably sleeping, she is quite something you do not want to know what she did to us last night" says Jungkook looking disappointed...while Hobi smirked...

"Yeah the little trickster had us all worked up then boom she made us all fall asleep" said Jin.

"What are you guys babbling about?" Asked Taehyung, we all perked our ears up to listen.

"Something happened to her and she locked herself in the shower for and a long time until Hoseok went in there for her...(hobi smile huge) then when he took her and carried her to the bed she got us all worked up and naked then when we thought things would get spicy she clicked her finger, that was the last thing I remembered until I woke up this morning naked with blue balls" says Jungkook. All of us laugh except for the three dudes.

"It is not going to be funny when you meet her we will see who will laugh then" whispered Jin.

"Saying something Seok-jin?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know it is impolite to talk about someone who is not around, lucky I have good hearing and my mates decided to leave the communication link open so I heard everything" says the sweetest voice as she appeared in thin air and sat on Jungkook legs patting his cheek before kissing his lips.

My dragon growls...

"Calm down tiger," she said, looking at me with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She is a beautiful little thing.

"Darn it there he goes talking again in our heads" says Hoseok while Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and I were left with our mouths hanging open...

*******

Updating for my favorite readers...