Chapter 28

Firstly, happy kookie day! Happy birthday Jungkook! We love you!
Secondly, I hope you like the song that I chose for this chapter lol....

****

Everyone has their own story. Everyone knows their own pain. Never allow anyone to judge your path. Because only you know how much strength it took to get up and continue to GO ON!

****
Before I start this chapter I would like to thank all my readers. Thank you for reading this book. Also this chapter is a foursome so if you do not like that then I am sorry. 

****

Chapter 28

Yang POV 

Now that I was full it was time for dessert, I licked my lips as I debated who I should eat first. Taehyung was licking some ketchup from his fingers while Jimin was sacking up the empty plates...I clicked my finger making the plates disappear...helping Jimin. The only one that was eyeing me was Jungkook with a naughty smirk on his face when my eyes caught his...oh boy...guess I am not the only one that wants dessert...

I clicked my fingers and close the curtain, then I jumped into Jungkook's lap and saddled him. He was sitting Indian style so I was sitting right where I wanted the friction. I rotated my hips on his hard on…He had some sauce at the corner of his mouth so I use my tongue to lick it off making him groan as he pulled my body closer to his...after Taehyung ripped the buttons off the shirt I had on it was just hanging on my shoulders I had left it there because I did not want to distract them so much...but feeling Jimin come up behind me make me wonder if the shirt did anything at all. He buried his face into my hair while cupping my breast from behind and pinching my nipples. Now was my time to moan just as I opened my mouth. Jungkook kissed me pulling my tongue into his mouth while Jimin sucked my neck. The double sensation was driving me crazy with want...I wanted naked too. I heard a chuckle from Taehyung letting me know that they all probably heard my thoughts. I clicked my fingers and felt Jungkook naked flesh poking me right where I wanted him but what made me gasped was Jimin naked flesh touching my arse, how would it feel like to have them both at once or have all three of them at once...my mind was racing as my body became more heated...I hear several groans as I flash images in my head of what I wanted knowing that all my mates probably saw that even the ones that was not here at the moment. I hear their groans as well... 

"Are you sure baby?" Asked Jimin in my ears, making me shiver.

I nodded...

"We all want to be with you but if you feel uncomfortable in any way let us know and we will stop," said Jungkook as he held my face in the palm of his hands.

"Yes baby" whispered Taehyung in my other ears...I had goosebumps all over my body feeling them touching me.

"I want all of you" I whispered hoping I sound confident enough. 

After that there was no holding back I teleported us to the bed Jungkook lay under me as I kissed his lips with Taehyung and Jimin on each side I steal kisses from each of them then slowly let Jungkook entered me while I kissed his lips, I felt the bed shif as Jimin moved behind me...I felt a slap to my arse then the rub it to smooth the pain away but all I was feeling is pure pleasure then I felt something cold hit my arse making me groan as Jimin slowly entered me from behind...holy fucking shit that sting like hell but then it turned into pure pleasure as Jungkook pushed up in me and Jimin pulled out the both moved together trying to make me comfortable but I was loving the feeling of being connected to both of them...I did not realize my eyes were close as I moaned when I did open them I saw Taehyung just where I wanted him he was rocked hard I used my hands to cupped him but I wanted to taste him so I leaned over a bit and tasted him he groaned so hard as I pulled him into my mouth...Jungkook and Jimin was going at a slow paste but my body had already adjusted to them...I wanted more....