Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Yang POV 

While I was lost in my thoughts I heard a very possessive growl... 

I wanted to smile badly but if I don't do something things can get out of control. 

I was grabbed and pulled away then I heard someone hitting the wall, my face was buried in Jin's chest as Jungkook and my new mate fought.

I heard another growl and ripping sound followed by bones breaking so fast, telling me he has transformed into his beast.

"Jin let me go before my mates kill each other" my voice was muffled because of my position.

He did not let go so I teleported out of his arms all sexual tension flew out the window when I saw a very huge black wolf suspended in the air with black smoke around him, his beast was huge, then something I did not expect a wolf to do is sprout wings and free itself then attack my new mate, gosh I need to know his name! Jungkook attacked sending my mate, which might be a demon, into the nearest wall, breaking it revealing the bedroom.

"Fuck!" I whispered then used my powers to hold Jungkook back as he was about to attack again.

The other guy stood up and wiped blood from his mouth then smirked. He was about to throw a fireball when I blocked his powers, also lifting him up in the air.

I use my powers to bring them closer to me.

"Enough!" I growl as my eyes flashes showing that I am now angry.

"You are both my mate and you should respect each other" I growl out.

"I am going to realise you now" I said more calmly after I watched them and they did not show any form of aggression. 

Jungkook transformed into a very naked male in front of me, making me blush. He smirked but I clicked my finger and dressed him, his smile fell and I laughed out loud.

"So another mate huh?" Asked Jungkook as he walked up to me and planted a kiss on my lip.

"Yeah" I said as the guy walked up to us. 

"Did you really have to sink your teeth in me Jungkook?" He asked then pulled me away from Jungkook and kissed me once more.

"Sorry bro, you know how possessive kookie can be," Jungkook said.

"Kookie?" I asked.

Jungkook laughed. 

"Yeah my wolf he is a big teddy bear when he wants to be but he hates people taking what is his" he said.

"I am just surprised that your wolf name is Kookie. '' I said and laughed and heard him growl.

"Oh baby the name should not be a problem it's what the beast could do" he said pulling me away from the new guy and lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around him as he nibbled on my neck at his mark making me moan.

"Fuck... stop, I have not gotten to meet my new mate properly yet" I whispered.

He slid me down his body then sprung me around so I was now facing my new mate with my back against his front. 

"I am Jung Ho-seok beautiful" he said, running a finger down my cheek, I closed my eyes.

"What's yours?" He whispered and I could feel his minty breath on my face telling me that he has moved closer to me. Jungkook's hand was on my hip but I felt another hand running down my cleavage.

I popped open my eyes.
"It's..." did I just forget my name?

I heard a laugh. It was Jungkook as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Her name is Lu Yang" whispered Jungkook as his hands cupped my arse cheek making me gasp at the same time Hoseok kissed me, his tongue explore my mouth, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissed him back while Jungkook hands move up my chest and cupped my breast. 

The sensation was out of the world then I felt another presence, It was Jin. He was close to us watching on. 

My virgin mind was going crazy as I felt their sexual tension. Making me want things that I never had before. 

Hoseok loosen my lips and I kissed down his neck then bit him, he groaned, I was on my toes I licked his neck and watched as a tattoo formed it was amazing to watch as the dark mark spread down his neck...wonder how far it will go?

I haven't seen any of their marks yet...

"We can hear your thoughts baby" says Jin with a smirk.

I blush...

"If you want to see us naked all you have to do is ask" says Jungkook. I turned around and spanked his shoulder and laughed while I blushed.

Then an idea popped into my mind and I clicked my finger making all of them shirtless, now was my turn to smirked.

"Wh-" I heard their voices.

Note I was still wearing my bra alone.

"Well it's only fair that we matched up" I told them then when they went around and inspected all of their markings it was different but they all had something to match one of mine.

Hoseok was the last one for me to check. I had to dodge hands that tried to grab me when I was inspecting the others.

"How come you have so many markings? Who are you?" He asked as his fingers traced the one just above my breast.

"I just found out my parents were the king of kings and queen of queen" I told him and watched his eyes widened.

"You are the lost princess?" He asked, looking me in the eyes, it must have changed so many colors by now showing him all of the emotions that I was feeling right now.

"It's ok baby, we could never make up for your parents but now you have all three of us" says Jungkook.

"Have you noticed that she has markings for different beings?" Asked Jin, he was behind me tracing the markings making me close my eyes. The others went behind me also and I felt several hands on my back.

Dammit why is every touch sexual for me?