Prologue

"You too look absolutely handsome yourself!"

'And absolutely edible'
Added the traitor that her inner voice was.

He paused in his actions making both of them to hault.

''What?''

She asked confused as she saw him looking at her with his raised brow and smirk, his signature of mischief. She shut her eyes tight, moving her head away as realisation dawned upon her and so reappeared the crimson, deeper this time.

''Shit!'' She cursed to herself.

''Did it think aloud again??''

She peeked at him opening only one of the eyes.

''Yes and 'you' did that...not some 'it'.''

''NO!!-'' She defended immediately, ''-That's my very stupid conscious. I do-''

He interrupted, ''Uh huh....The conscious does never lie dear. So, you can get away with the blame game you see. I anyway don't mind it at all you know. I am...glad to know your thoughts about me?'' He smirked.

Not being able to hide the blush anymore, she ducked her head to lean on his shoulder.

''Ayaan!'' She complained.

''Yes Ira?'' He responded, feigning innocence. The two words rolling out if his tongue made her smile. But she masked it and looked up to glare at him only to get a shrug of his shoulders back. For a change, she couldn't come up with anything and both of them were as if their eyes had all the conversation in the world. They simply sailed in the ocean that each of their eyes had been. That moment felt as if nothing in the world could ever pull them apart from the magnetic hold their orbs possessed.
Well...except for the sudden change of song.

''Oh my Shiv Ji! How much I love this song!!'' She literally squealed bouncing a little on her feet excitedly.

''Well then...let's have the dance of the night??'' He asked offering his hand which she held immediately.

''Sure!'' She giggled.