1.

"MAHIRA KI BACCHI, IF YOU DON'T GET UP WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES, I SWEAR YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT UNFOLDS IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR!"

Mahira's beauty sleep was disrupted by her very own sister, who had finally
yelled at the top of her lungs. Well...after the umpteenth futile attempt to wake the sleepy head that Mahira Dixit was.

"Ugghh! Kisko maut aa rahi hai itni subah subah Samyy!! Nothing really in the past 28 years of my life has ever unfolded according to my liking. What better would this one hour be than my beauty sleep?"

"Maut toh tumhari ho jaayegi aaj! No jokes intended. When the door bell rings and not two but only one of the daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Dixit would be there at the door. That poor soul of the daughter would be the only one to bear their disappointed faces- over the above fact and the beautiful condition of their cozy home, but that's OK. She would also be the only one to cover up for the sleepy daughter's lazy AF ass, but that's also OK-"

Just how a manipulative....could a sibling be.

"Oh My Shiv Ji! What's with psycho-sisters bestowing upon with the early morning manipulative 'gyaan' ev- "

Mahira was cut by her own brain's calculation of the so-called 'manipulative gyaan' she was bestowed with. As if a tub of ice cold water was splashed over her, she bounced up on the bed with a jerk.

"Wait! What? What did that even mean? Mr. and Mrs. Dixit? Yahaan? What the f-?! "

"What's the date Mahi darling???? " She heard the sarcastic sang-song voice of her sister.

"Date gayi tael lene - oh? OH!!" As if realisation dawned on her.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SAMY?!"

"Yeah and then the sleepy head sister blames back but that's also OK-"

"Shut up yaar Samy. I am going to get a nervous breakdown here. Oh Shiv Ji! Maa Papa are coming and my only sister didn't wake me up and the whole house is worse than a garbage landfill and I am still not done with my morning skin care regime and uff my gym and-"

The rant would have been neverending if not for the cushion that was shot at her by Samira.

"CHUP KARO!! Aur apni phailayi huyi gandagi saaf karo isse pehle ki-"

"This mess?!" She looked around darting her eyes through the whole house and through a rigorous flail of hands, in utter anxiety.

"Me? My poor soul?"

"Awwle! Meli baby ko chhock lag gaya?!" Mahira received the ever so sarcastic and ever so annoying baby voice of her sister who held Mahi's chin in an overly delicate manner and oh, the smirk!

"Ugghh! Do that again and I swear I will curse you with the worst husband!"
She bellowed, shoving Sam's hand away irritatedly.

"You are no where even near to have the saintly powers to curse, my dear sister! Jaao pehle kuchh bhala karo! Apna hi kar lo! SAAF KARO SABB!"

Before she could read between the ever so engaging lines that her sister spoke, the sudden change of tone of the last three words jerked her straight.

"Samira?! My dear Samyyy?? You know how much I love you, right? More than Maa does to you? and Papa does to me? And more than I do to Shawn and you do-"

" Ahh! Just look at me, learning from my lasy ass sister, (who doesn't even know a P of my profession, let alone sharing it with me) about 'how to know people's intentions before they even finish pouring their vibrant hearts out' ! "

Samira fanned herself along an eye roll as she leaned sideways, to the door of Mahira's room.

"Haan Haan theek hai ba-" She paused as she looked upto her sister posing a cocky eyebrow.