Pain that holds us tighter together

Start from the beginning

“I fixed that so you wouldn't die. I mean I wasn't ready for you go yet,” she said before trailing her fingers up my tummy.

“The baby, we had to let go. It was for the best,” she said before looking up at me.

“You have a very nice body,” she said

“Even I can get turned on by you. Wait that it I heard you were into woman. Do you find me attractive,”

“I wouldn't fuck with you even if I didn't know you,” I said

“That turned me on," she said and I shook my head.

“Fucking psycho,” I said and he grabbed my jaw.

“First rule Regina don't call the psycho a psycho. It can cause serious damage to them,” she said before laughing in my face.

“Your breath stinks,” I said and she pulled back before glaring at me.

“Honesty is key,” she sang with a smile.

“Let’s redo your heart surgery but don't worry I'll make sure you stay awake with,” she said and the door opened.

“Miss DeLuca your visitor is here,” the guard called out.

Rosario let out a groan before walking towards him. “Keep an eye on her I'll be right back,” she said before leaving.

•°•

“I'm back,” Rosario sang as she walked passed the guard.

“So where were we,” she said before picking up gloves from the table. She placed them on then picked up some cutting tool.

“Let's get started,”

“Shall we,” I said before sitting up.

The leather belts fell to the ground and I smiled at her face and reaction. The guard hit her in the head with his gun and I looked at him as she fell to the ground.

Flashback

Miss Valentino?” the guard said before covering his eyes.

“Forgive me for what I just saw. I swear-,” he said

“Get me out of this,” I said and he looked at the door.

“Just pass me a knife kid and I'll make sure you live,” I said

“She would kill me especially Mr DeLuca,” he said.

“Would you rather cross me or her?”

“Honestly her even though your tied up,” he said.

“Good boy. Pass my a knife before that bitch gets back,”

End of flashback.

I got up and closed my robe before tying the string.

“Tie her up. I'm not doctor but today were are going to do a heart removal,” I said and he nod.

“I apologize again Miss Valentino,”

“Don't apologize,”

“I’m sorry,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

After he found some rope he tied her up. “Let's wake her up,” I said before slapping hard.

She opened her eyes and I smiled. “It's my time to be crazy bitch,” I said with in a serious tone.

“Let's continued our surgery on you,” I said before looking at the guard.

He placed me a knife in my hand and I smiled. First I cut her shirt off and took her bullet proof vest off. I cut her bra off and threw it to the side.