It all makes sense now

*Jess POV*

It's game day today and I can't wait to see all the girls again. Its only been 3 weeks but I've missed them so much. I've invited Jordan over to stay the night tonight so it should be fun. The arsenal girls don't have to go home until tomorrow so we can spend some time together tonight after the game.

I just got into my training kit and packed in my actual kit for today and walk into the front room to see if Ella is ready to go to training. When I walk in she's sat with a guilty look on her face.

Jess- Ells you ready to go were gonna be lat- wait whats wrong

Ella- you're going to hate me

Jess- I could never.. what's up

Ella- I invited leah over to stay for tonight

Jess- oh that's okay, this is your home too Ella I'm never going to stop you inviting people over *sad look on her face*

Ella- so, you're okay with it?

Jess- yeah of course. The more the merrier right? Now come on were going to be late if we don't leave now.

So this will be fun. I don't know how this is going to go down tonight but I guess I should avoid any 1 on 1 time with Leah shouldn't I? I mean I'll try. I don't want it to be awkward for the other girls.

*after training before the game*

We get to training and it goes so smoothly. When we're eating lunch before the game all the arsenal girls turn up and join us. I hear my name being screamed and so I stand up to see who it is but I'm nearly knocked over by someone jumping on me as I turn around.

Jordan- SCOTTIEE

Jess- OH MY GOD JORDS! I didn't know you were already here! You didn't tell me!

Jordan- wanted it to be a surprise

Jess- well call me surprised. I'm so happy you're here

Beth- hate to interrupt the reuniting but can we sit down now

Jess- yeah *laughs* sorry girls, come sit down

Jordan, Beth and Viv all sit with us. I see Leah sitting on her own on a table and decide to call her over to us. She's friends with all the other girls so she shouldn't sit on her own.

Jess- WILLIAMSON

Leah- *looks up at Jess*

Jess- come over here

Leah- *walks over and sits down* 

Ella- Leahhhh

Leah- hey Tooney, hey girls

Beth- why didn't you come over with us

Leah- I didn't want to intrude

Jess- nonsense, you should have joined us *sympathetic smile*

Leah- well I'm here now *returns the gesture*

Jordan- thank the lord

Everyone laughs at the comments from both Leah and Jordan. We're all called away from each other when it's time to get ready. I hug the girls and go to get ready.

*hugging Leah*

Jess- *whispers* good luck

Leah- *also whispers* you two

We exchange smiles and walk away from eachother and wishing others luck. Even though we're on rival teams all the England girls are still so close and will wish each other luck before facing each other on the pitch.