I like you

*Beth POV*

I guess ive always liked Viv, i just never could admit it to anyone. ever since she walked into the chill room whilst we were playing uno the other night weve been getting closer. ive realised that I really do like her, i want to be open about it to her but i just dont know how.

Leah- hey you, what you doing?

Beth- just thinking

Leah- about what?

Beth- just something, hey can i ask you something?

Leah- yeah of course, whats up?

Beth- when you knew you liked Jess, how did you know when to tell her? like were you not scared that she wouldnt feel the same way?

Leah- of course i was scared, but i knew that what was going to happen would happen, whether it was good or bad i would have got through it, i had you behind me and youve got me. i didnt know when to tell her, i kind of just winged it. i mean literally seconds before i grilled her on whether she was with Tooney so it couldnt have gone better *laughs*

Beth- *laughs* of course you did.

Leah- so do you know when youre going to tell her?

Beth- i have no idea. i want to do it sooner rather than later so maybe later after dinner.

Leah- ill be there if you need a shoulder to cry on

Beth- thanks Lee

Leah- just remember we have a game tomorrow so hardcore training today

Beth- yes yes i know, lets go

I knew she wouldnt ask who it was, i want to tell her but not before I know the outcome of the situation.

we go to training and it went quite smoothly until there was a run in with Jordan and Leah AGAIN!

Leah- why would you do that?

Jordan- well I didn't mean to! I was just playing the game

Leah- you better hope she can play tomorrow!

Jordan- well sorry if she cant

Beth- *pulls Leah away from Jordan* Leah leave it!

Leah- no! she cant just go round injuring people just because theyre dating their ex!

Jordan- ive already told you I didn't mean to Leah! I have nothing against you two going out

Georgia- *kneeling next to Jess* Are you okay?

Ella- hey that was a nasty fall, you good

Jess- *tries to get up but falls back* yeah im fine, i think ill just stay here for a minute *laughs but winces in pain*

Lucy- *holding Jordan back* Keira go get Sarina, Viv medical! Jordan you need to calm down, we believe you

Jordan- no Lucy, Leah doesn't. She thinks I have some vendetta against Jess

Lucy- Jords we will sort it. Let's go

Beth- Leah you need to calm down, come on lets go sit down

I take Leah over to the seats on the side of the pitch, she sits down with her head in her hands. I pull her into a hug to reassure her and she cries into my shoulder.

Beth- its going to be okay Leah, stay calm

Leah- no its not! what if she cant play Beth. Jordan has done this, obviously out of Jealousy. she wants me back Beth

Falling for my team mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें