A life for another

Start from the beginning

“Mom wait,” I said and she walked out.

“What's even going on right now,” Sawyer asked

“Xaiver got Saige pregnant when they were seventeen. Saige lost the baby after an the attack on our house that got you both in the hospital. I paid the doctor to shut out about her pregnancy,” I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

“I know I'm not a great daughter but I was just trying to be a good sister,” I said

“I’m sorry I failed you dad and I'm sorry I kept this from you,” I said before standing.

I walked out and I went downstairs. “Miss Valentino, Mr DeLuca wanted you know that he left. He said it was something urgent,”

“Thanks,” I said before we heard glass breaking.

I walked to the living room and mom looked at me. I looked at the rock glass on the ground  and she sighed.

“Is there something I can help you with?” she asked.

“I’m sorry mom,”

“If there's isn't anything I can help with Royalty I'm a bit sleepy,”

“Mom are you serious-"

“Good night Royalty,” she said before walking away.

I walked to the front door and walked out.

“Get me one of my cars,” I said to dad's chauffeur.

“Yes miss,”

“Sawyer you can leave,” dad said and he got up

“Sawyer you can leave,” dad said and he got up. He left and I looked at dad.

“Royalty isn't to be blame,”

“She's not being blamed but she took part in your secret,”

“This is exactly why I didn't tell you,” I said.

“I know you guys would have been mad and disappointed,”

“There is nothing you can do that will make your mother and I look down at you or Sawyer and Royalty. I'm mad because my two daughters couldn't come their parents Saige I'm mad at myself,” he said

“I was seventeen and scared. I didn't know what to do. Being a dad's girl makes it hard to tell your dad your pregnant when you shouldn't even be having sex at that age. I was scared what you would do Xaiver and I thought you would have fired his dad,”

“Daddy I was scared okay,” I said before placing my head on the table.

I started crying and he came to my side. “Okay calm down,” he said.