Chapter 26 - The Terrorists

Kara has just zoomed away from Lori and Lena, leaving them sealed in the disabled bathroom. Kara has now transformed into her Supergirl suit, and is heading in the direction of the people attacking the shopping mall. However, as Kara does this, she can't help but be a bit astonished, as she did in fact hear Lori calling her mommy for the first time. It has happened in the absolute worst possible moment. Kara wanted to hear Lori calling her mommy for the first time somewhere where she could celebrate it, and give Lori all the love and affection in the world. But Kara can't do that right now. Kara can still hear Lori crying, sobbing, and asking for her 'mommy', while Lena holds the 7-year-old tightly. It absolutely breaks Kara's heart, and a part of her hates herself for being Supergirl and having to abandon Lori in this moment. However, another part of Kara is just angry, angry that these terrorists ruined something that should have been a beautiful moment between her and Lori. Kara's angry that what they are doing has led to her daughter being upset. So, Kara knows exactly who she is going to take out all her anger on.

A few moments later, Kara lands in front of several well-armed men, who have guns, and multiple other weapons in their hands. Around them, civilians are screaming and running away. Kara can see that the group clearly set up a car bomb outside of the mall, which blew open a few of the mall shop windows that are facing outside the mall.

"Look guys! It's the female Kryptonian!" One of the terrorists says, pointing at Kara.

"Yeah, look at her!" Another terrorist says.

"Let's get her!" A third terrorist says.

The terrorists than all go charging towards Kara, with some of them shooting their guns at her.

"You really don't know what I'm capable of, do you?" Kara says, standing still as bullets bounce off her, while other terrorists yell in pain after punching Kara, and it having no effect, other than breaking their own fists.

"You can't be capable of much, you're just some bitch!" One terrorist says.

"Yeah." Another terrorist agrees, "And we all know that a woman's true place is in the kitchen, serving us men!"

Kara scoffs in response to hearing that sexist trash, and decides she's had enough of all this. Kara launches into action, and punches one of the terrorists, sending him crashing to the ground, unconscious. After this, Kara turns her attention to a few of the other terrorists, who are standing still as they shoot their guns at her. In response to this, Kara uses her freeze breath to freeze those terrorists in place, and stop them from being able to shoot their guns any further. This then leaves 2 terrorists remaining, who are now looking at Kara, in her full Supergirl glory, with a look of fear in their eyes.

"Get her, Frank!" One of the terrorists says to the other.

The terrorist named Frank then goes charging towards Kara again, while Kara notices that the other terrorist goes running out of the mall, leaving is terrorist co-worker behind.

"What the hell?!" Frank yells, as he notices the other terrorist run away.

Kara quickly flies so she is on top of the terrorist named Frank, and pins him to the ground.

"Get off me you whore!" Frank yells.

"Learn some manners." Kara says, and then punches the terrorist in the head, knocking him unconscious.

Kara then gets up to her feet, and hears some screaming coming from outside of the mall, the same direction that the other terrorist ran.

Meanwhile, back in the disabled toilets, which Lena and Lori are still sealed inside of, the 7-year-old is still sobbing into Lena's chest.