Chapter 24 - Sexy Fun Times

It is now around 3 in the morning, and Kara has spent the last several hours, along with J'onn, Nia and Brainy, stopping the alien bank robbers, who were using alien weapons to steal money, and murder anyone who got in their way. The reason it took so long to stop them is simply because the attacks were actually somewhat coordinated, happening at the same time all over the city, and Kara could only be in one place at once. So, this ultimately meant that Kara and the superfriends had to spread out, and take a bank each, and while both Kara and J'onn were able to deal with their bank robbers, at their locations, relatively quickly, Nia and Brainy both had a bit more trouble. This was simply because Kara and J'onn are more invulnerable to the alien weapons the bank robbers had, while Nia and Brainy both had to take a lot more care to avoid the blasts from the weapons.

Thankfully though, after a lot of coordination and teamwork amongst the superfriends, they were all able to take down the bank robbers, with no more causalities. Kara and J'onn then escorted the aliens to an appropriate prison, while Brainy and Nia took the alien weapons to be stored safely in The Tower. Then just as Kara and J'onn were leaving the prison, and about to head home, Kara gets a call from Nia.

"Nia? What's up?" Kara asks, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." Nia replies, "I just thought you'd want to know that Lena is still here, at The Tower, fast asleep with her head on a desk."

"Oh." Kara says, once more remembering that these alien robbers interrupted her and Lena's date, "I'll be right there to go and take her home."

"Okay." Nia replies, "You guys were on a date, weren't you?"

"Yes." Kara replies.

"Okay." Nia says, wanting to ask more questions, but deciding that she can save it for another time.

Kara then ends the phone call, gives J'onn and nod of her head, and flies off to The Tower. A few moments later, Kara lands inside, and right away sees that Lena is asleep at the main console, with all the monitors in front of her. During the battle with the alien bank robbers, Lena had been the one on coms who was able to tell the group more about what the alien weapons did, and give them some weakness of the weapons, and more details about the species of the aliens. However, after providing that information, there really wasn't much more Lena could do, so she just stayed on the coms, and eventually went quiet. Kara had just thought that maybe Lena had gone home or something, but she knows she should have known Lena wouldn't do that.

Kara slowly approaches Lena, and then begins to stroke one Lena's arms, wanting to gently wake her up. A part of Kara had wanted to just scoop the sleeping Lena up into her arms, and then fly her back to her penthouse, and put her to bed. However, Kara thought that that might not be a very good idea, as if Lena woke up in the middle of Kara flying her back to her penthouse, she could have got quite a scare.

"Lena?" Kara says, in a soft voice, as she continues to stroke one of Lena's arms.

"Hhmhmmghmmmm." Lena mumbles.

"Lena.... you need to wake up, so I can take you home." Kara says, still in her soft voice.

A few moments later, Lena slowly begins to move her head on the desk, and then opens her eyes and looks directly at Kara. Blue eyes meet green, and Lena soon grows a sleepy smile on her face. Lena's first thought is that seeing Kara as soon as she wakes up is one of the best things ever, a sight she would happily see every time she wakes up for the rest of her life.

"Hey." Kara says, with a smile on her face.

"Hey." Lena replies, as she lifts her head off the table, and rubs her eyes, "What.... what time is it?"