Chapter Five - Toxic Mind

Start from the beginning

He wasn't quite sure what this was about, but he wasn't going to question her at this point. He leant round her, his hand sliding down to her lower back to reach further to turn the shower on. Fallon stepped back so quickly, nearly tripping over his leg.

''Woah... woah...'' James quickly steadying her by placing his hands on either side of her shoulders. He could feel her little frame trembling, but her face was cold as stone with almost no emotion. ''Its okay, I got you'' He said softly as he slid one of his hands down her arm gently over her rope bruised wrists to take the back of her hand into his. He rubbed it gently and started extending it towards the shower.

The moment felt so intimate the whole world around them might just shatter.

''N-no I can't'' her voice barely audible, she tried to pull back her hand. Her heart was hammering so hard in her chest she felt sick. She was trying to take in sharp short breaths and James could tell that she was on the brink of a panic attack.

''I got you...just breathe with me'' His voice soft, never letting go of her hand. Their hands clasped together, they touched the water and Fallon almost hissed before she sighed out, keeping her hand under the warm water.

''Its warm'' She almost smiled and quickly looked behind her as James hand let go of her. Before she knew he was taking his jacket off, and yanking his white top over his head. ''What are you doing?'' She asked as she pulled her hand away from under the shower, almost not feeling safe touching the water without him there.

''Im going to help you shower'' He said matter of fact. He wasn't sure what he was doing either, but whatever this was it was helping. Or so it seemed. He shoved his top down and took his jeans, leaving his boxers on.

Fallon looked over his ridiculously muscular body, his torso, back and arms were covered in tattoos. The white light of the bathroom makes his tattoo covered muscles glisten. He had a natural tan to his skin and he was almost godly. Fallon sucked her bottom lip in between her teeth biting down as she looked down at his V lines protruding from his boxer. It was as if he was carved out of marble. This wasn't quite what she expected to see under all those expensive suits, but then that means she's admitting she has imagined what's under the suit in the first place.

For a second her staring match with the shower not seeming so important.

''Don't do that'' He said while reaching to grasp her chin and gently peeling her lip away from her teeth with his thumb. Having her look at him like that was making his senses feel hazy. As much as he would love to fuck her brains out against the glass of the shower, he could tell how fragile she was in this particular moment. He was an asshole but not completely heartless. Especially not towards her.

He wasn't sure why yet, but hoped to find out.

James gently spun her back round to face the running shower, all her fears stomping back on her brain. The windows and the glass slowly misting up from the hot water running. He reached round and tugged on the knot of her nightgown, untying it. Fallon looked down at it but didn't stop him, she's not particularly sure why. He slid the gown down her shoulders and let it drop between them, exposing her, the fully tattooed back and arms. Fallon raised her arms to cross them over and cover her naked breasts. As much as he would love to devour her nakedness and burn it into his retinas, it doesn't feel right. He continues to stare at her red mane that is tied up in a messy bun on top of her head. Gently he runs his knuckles up over her exposed back feeling Fallon twitch lightly with every touch and his eyebrows knot into another frown. Her perfectly soft skin sends electric shocks through him until his fingers run over the many deep scars that cover her back. He glanced down, they were barely visible over her tattoos and he traced them with his finger.