#59- Jennie Icon

First of all, thank you for 4K views on this graphic book! I really, really, really appreciate it. Now I need to make a new cover. I'm working on it, no worries!

Moving on...

Someone once told me to try Smudge Edits. 

Smudge editing is a very distinct type of graphic (usually with Korean Idols/Actors). They're very beautiful to look at, but I guess I've never really made one, really. So I decided to try a little smudge icon. 

I used a Faceclaim Generator, and got 'Jennie' from the music group 'Blackpink'.

Anyway-

The highlights were honestly the hardest part

The highlights were honestly the hardest part. Her skin looks so smooth now, she appears like a robot. Kind of feeding off of that (and also because I couldn't figure out how to do the highlights), I did those lines on the far side of her face. 

 But I really love the color scheme! Neon is something I don't normally like, but I think it looks very beautiful here, contrasting with the darkness. 

Nonetheless, this took a very long time for me, so I think we'll leave smudging to the experts. Many designers on Wattpad have their own signature "graphic styles" that I can recognize them by. Maybe I'll try to find one too! I'm pretty basic now, since the common person+background covers are my favorites, but I'm still learning. 

Maybe someday I'll get my own style!

But till then, thank you for sticking with me!

Thank you very much, once more, for 4K reads. 

Bye bye!