#32-Atelier Graphic Workshop Entry no. 2

Hello Hellooo!

So for this round of the Atelier Graphic Contest, we were instructed to make a pfp (which immediately got me hooked) for our favourite actor. But the contest host didn't just say any old actor from any old industry. They said Hollywood.

So, naturally, no Ajay Devgn graphic for you guys today!

Instead, I went with Tom.

Not Tom Cruise, certainly not Tom Holland. 

The GOAT Tom. 

Tom HANKS

I know, I know, I'm so unconventional and unique, but he is my favourite Hollywood actor, and definitely deserves a graphic! A lot of graphics! Whenever somebody says Hollywood, he pops up number of graphics!

The criteria was just aesthetic. So without any further delay or discussion, here is the entry!

Tom Hanks says there's a link here, so you better believe there is ----->

So I went for a little bit of a different style this time. It's more crowded than my usual pfps/themes, and black and white isn't something I usually go for. 

I tried to give this a vintage movie look, with the recording symbol, the date and recording time at the bottom. There are also film tapes and the background is actually a set for one of his movies, Splash. 

I finished it all off with a film tape border to give everything a retro noir type look.

You may also have noticed that Tom Hanks is 65 years old and looks nothing like these pictures, but for the sake of vintageness, I chose some older pictures of him. He's equally charming in both eras!

Even if this doesn't win, I am using this as my pfp at some point for sure!

So that's it for this chapter. Tom Hanks wishes you a happy life, and so do I!