24-Shinobu the Samurai

In order to help you recover from the last one, I made this.

So, recently, I'd been scrolling through older, completed contests for prompts, and I found one that asked you to make a poster for a game character. 

I don't know many game characters, so I just decided to come up with one based on my limited knowledge of gaming from references in movies. 

Meet Shinobu, the demon killer!

Actually, the half faceclaim is Sidharth Malhotra (an actor). But I thought Sidharth the demon killer didn't have the same ring to it. 

If you're wondering why he looks happy, uh, I don't know, maybe because he's a happy samurai? Life as a samurai was going pretty chipper for him back then. 

I love the lighting and the fog effects. It doesn't look too impressive, but I had to put the samurai costume and hat together piece by piece. That hat is actually 4 images. You can probably tell, since the string looks like a pentagon, but Shinobu is a unique man with a unique hat that defies the laws of geometry.

So, next time you're in a game, choose my man Shinobu as your character. He may not have the best clothes or the best stats, but he's very good at standing in a bamboo forest looking happy about life. And isn't that what you really need anyways?

Thank you for looking, and have a nice life!