#7-Butterfly Graphic Contest Entry

First of all, thank you to basiliskfang, who keeps on tagging me in these amazing graphic contests. Man, I need to figure out how to return the favor!

Anyhoo, I found this graphic contest, hosted by -artsybutterfly, whose graphics I checked out, and now feel cowed by. 

The prompt was to make a cover that could be used for the contest book itself, with a happy theme. Wow, they basically gave me free reign over this thing. If you know your local depressed designawriter, you know that I'm probably better in darker stuff. But this one was surprisingly fun to make! 

For my face claim, I was considering Sonali Bendre or Madhubala, both of whom have such sweet faces, but I went back to Anya Taylor Joy, because of her delicate and high cheekbones. That's basically the only reason I keep using her. I probably should use an Indian face claim soon! I mean, Kiara Advani would have been perfect for this!

 I probably should use an Indian face claim soon! I mean, Kiara Advani would have been perfect for this!

And there is my entry!

As always, external link------>

Essentially, I didn't even follow the prompt. I mean, bright colors? Yes. Smile? Yes. Angel halo? Sure! But Happy? EHHHHHH-

It's also an entirely different style from my usual designing type. 

Anyhoo...

Have a wonderful day everyone!

And thanks for the opportunity!