#38-Crackship/Schene Manip 2

Hey.

Guess who fell in love with the couple from the first Scene Manip

Guess who?

It's me. 

I fell in love with the couple from the first Scene Manip.

Anyways, someone had suggested that I put them in the same frame. One scene, like an actual manipulation instead of the more stylized crackship look. 

Here it is!

Thank you, thank you

Here's the story T_T

So. Same couple, same situation. Except she's never had ice cream before. So he takes her out to the city (confusing, because they lived in the village, but let's not question the plot) and they get ice cream from an ice cream cart. He knows her favorite color is red, so they get strawberry ice cream. Understandably, she loves it. It's kind of like their first real "date".

Now, whenever Naomi the forest deity happy, fireflies are kind of "summoned" and they swarm around her. She's very happy, and so here the fireflies are, except instead of swarming around her, they seem to be gathering around Aaron the Ice Harvester, because it's not the ice cream, but him that's the source of happiness. Which only helps convince her that he's the one.

Yeah. The face manips were extremely difficult, contrary to what you may think. I had to construct Johnson's neck from four (4) different images. The lighting was also kind of hard, because I had to work with finer lines without a mobile device. But I have lots of fun working with warm color schemes, so I didn't mind! 

That's about it!

Have a great tomorrow!