#48-Nargles Graphic Contest no. 2

The challenge for this round of the Nargles Graphic Contest was to make a poster for a video game that you've made up. I've never played a single video game in my life. So yay me. I still entered though, because the more practice I get, the better, right?

I'll show the graphic first!

Mochi has (enter action: summoned) a link here ---->

Alright. 

Process: Uh. So. This graphic had a pretty major change because I completely deleted another faceclaim. There were also a lot of last minute details like the sword, the sword straps, the amulet, etc. 

I struggled the most with the font, because I wasn't sure how to do the typography. But I think it came out nicely! It centers around the roof of the house, which makes sense, since the game is apparently called ghost manor.

Explanation: So this game is a single player adventure game with storyline. It takes place in a retro vintage time frame when your chosen character enters a mansion as a Level 1 Ghost Reaper hired by the owners. 

You start off in the lobby area. Slowly as you discover ghosts, you can unlock more rooms/actions/artifacts to help you fight ghosts. Artifacts always glow a blue color, like the amulet the character in the poster has. You can also gain reap points in order to level up. When you level up, you get bigger bonuses each time you unlock a room or reap a ghost. 

Yeah. Okay.

Moving On: I kind of wanted to make a loading screen for this, but since it's a video game and not some mobile match-3 three game, and I was instructed to make a poster, I decided to lay off. Maybe I'll make some more posters for this!

After doing all the work, I looked up "Video Game Poster" online, and apparently they're these really epic dynamic posters with amazing art and planet crashing sky images, so I was wayyy off, but-I mean-at least it's unique? *laughs nervously*

Let's wrap up! Thank you for looking at this chapter of my graphic portfolio! 

Also. This is technically my 50th chapter, though not my 50th graphic here. Thank you for supporting this book with your time, votes, and amazing comments! Amateur Mochi appreciates all of you! Thank you!