Author's Note and Story Facts.

Ok this is my second attempt at publishing this story. I tried editing some things in the chapter and Wattpad freaked out and I eventually had to delete the book.

I'm going to try again.

Hello! This is my first story I've ever published, so please bear with me. However I am too much of a crazy starwars fangirl to not write this.

Constructive criticism is welcome in the comments.

I am a master procrastinator and suffer from extreme writer's block quite often, and just started college dual enrollment. So my uploading schedule will be a mess. But if you are willing to be patient with me I believe you will enjoy this story. I know I enjoy writing it.

And hopefully it can satisfy your need for clone wars content for a little bit.

Below is a description of the Jedi you'll be reading about. I've taken one of my OC's, mashed her personality with my other Oc's. And put her into the Starwars Universe, hope you like her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jedi General: Quailius Sorna

Species: Borazi.

Home planet: Borazth. The serpent tribe territories.

Master: Ima-Gun Di

Lightsaber:
green, single bladed.

Description:
Light brown scales covering skin, cobra hood instead of hair, hood has black and tan markings, the back of the hood having a spiral similar to spectacled cobras in the center, with some Maul-esk stripping aroud the top and sides. The inside/front-facing is a lighter beige color with black markings. Hood attaches to back just below the shoulder blades. She has human legs and face though they are covered in scales. Neck is slighlty longer giving her a tall appearance but not Kaminoan or anything. Venomous fangs with venom glands being located in the cheeks.

Outfits:
A beige or forest green jedi tunic with a brown leather tabard and lightsaber belt. Similar to Obi-Wan's.

Personality:
Stoic but not unkind, a bit guarded at first but will warm up to you over time. Cares for her clones and treats them like the real men and soldiers they are. Has a softer, almost sisterly caring side that she rarely shows do to her not exactly knowing how to be comforting. Dislikes calling the clones 'clones' and doesn't think of them as expendable, referring to them as men or soldiers even infront of the Council. Is fiercely loyal to her troops or anyone she considers a friend. Will stand up for herself and her friends and will speak her mind freely even in front of authority figures, though she tries to remain respectful. Can come across as cold because of her preference to keep her emotions to herself, but her friends know she'd give her life for them in a heartbeat. Does not like being touched without her permission or in general. Has a hard time touching others as well do to this.

Strengths:
Quick reflexes and quick attacks, flexibility, agility, and lightness on her feet. Hood is sensitive and allows her to feel the air around her giving her very fast reactions and perception. She wanted originally to become a force healer so she is trained more in force healing then a normal jedi yougling, able to heal most cuts, smaller lacerations, and burns and help speed the healing of blaster wounds and larger injuries. Also has a venomous bite though really prefers not to use this method as she considers biting to be "so uncivilized".

Weakness:
Not overly good at lightsaber combat though she can hold her own, usually works solely on defence and has a hard time starting an attack. Unable to heal life threatening or fatal injuries. Not overly confident in leading her men though and questions herself secretly, but if push came to shove she would not want anyone else leading her men for fear they would not be as caring as she is. Hates losing men. Can hesitate in overwhelming situations.

Clone Troopers:

Captain Lupo: loyal, smart, kind but stern, a bit wary of his General at first but slowly learns to respect her, his respect is never given lightly. Keeps it as professional as possible especially infront of his superiors. Hates when Ross does stupid things, which is quite often.

CMO Tenderheart: medic, as said by Quailius herself "you are so kind, so tenderhearted, even for a medic. Your soul is gentle and caring, I can feel it in the Force." Sweet hecking cinnamon roll! This poor boy deserves hugs, lots of hugs. Kind by default especially with civilians, kids, and shinies. However his kindness is sometimes a hindrance as he can be too trusting. Throughout the war he slowly becomes more battle hardened.

Ross: self-appointed as Vicks' best friend, he has a perpetually sarcastic attitude and doesn't often think before he speaks, more often then not rubbing his higher ups the wrong way. However on the battle field he has incredible battle smarts and intense loyalty to his brothers above all else. A bit carefree when not at blaster point which often gets on the nerves of his Captain and General.

Vicks: the reserved one. He says a lot with a little and can be counted on to follow orders unless he sees a problem with them. Later on he trains as Tenderheart's medical assistant after Ross gets hurt and he was unable to do anything about it. Surprisingly never tries to stop Ross's antics and secretly hopes one day the punishments while mellow his friend out. Ha, like that'll ever happen.

Wings: pilot. Secretly a softy though he tries to push his emotions aside. He hates being made fun of or others seeing him cry or in pain. Doesn't like letting his walls down but eventually will learn to trust. However with the others in his batch he can crack an inside joke or tell a war story to a shiny. He knows who his friends are.

Flyer: from Wings' batch and one of Wings' closest brothers. He shoots first asks questions later and is rather reckless.

Breez: rounding this trio out is as the third pilot from Wings' batch. He keeps a calm demeanor even in tough situations and is loyal to his brothers.

Foxhole: often Ross' partner in crime. Speaks his mind and questions orders when he wants to, many times coming off as disrespectful, especially to less patent commanding officers. The "tough guy" attitude is strong with this one. He's also slightly more muscular then the other clones.

Seven: this is my cinnamon roll smol' bean child, you cannot harm him. He is always so happy and upon entering a room he immediately brightens the mood. He's one of those people that can always smile and be cheery. LOVES HUGS. Happy-go-lucky comes to mind.