17 ~ The Card Villian

Start from the beginning

His soft red sweater and grey sweats were quickly changed to his Villian outfit. The corseted black leather covered the top of the dark red skirt, the back of the skirt reaching his lower calves while the front reached his upper thighs. Long black and dark tan stripped leggings reached the black heeled boots at his mid calf. The added sleeves being soft despite their leather appearance, extended from where they were clipped around his neck and down to his wrist, two bomber gloves meeting the sleeves instead. A card holster hung on the left side of his hip, but it did resemble a gun holster. The small hat on his head having black grills extending out and then behind his head. A steampunk style goggles and mask rested on his face, hiding his identity.

Honestly, he thought it was too much, but Scar made their Villian Outfits, so he didn't have much say.

The deck of cards were placed in the holster on his left hip, the latch undone to keep the cards ready. To start with, Grian pulled three aces and the jack of diamonds from the deck. The Ace of Spades teleported him to the fight, and he sat there for a bit.

Voidwalker wore a black and dark purple armor over xyr black skintight shirt. Xyr control over air was extensive and honestly Grian was envious. He couldn't increase many of his own spells in power, just knowing how to use several different cards together that would create a win.

Dreamscape's outfit was odd. Dreamscape had a white mask with a smile, and a black sleeveless collared shirt. Brown cargo pants covered the slight heeled boots, but a lime green hoodie was wrapped around his waist - Grian was suprised that Dreamscape had gotten rid of his corset, but he couldn't say anything, he loved corsets. - Several sword hung on Dreamscape's back, but he mostly fought with his fire or mind alter magics.

Two long range projectile magics were thrown at eachother, and Grian quickly threw the Jack of Diamonds at the center where they'd meet. When the magic hit the card, it formed a large diamond.

"Thats-" Voidwalker glanced over at Grian, who stood up and began making his way closer to the two.

"Briar!" The Villain Dreamscape said, laughing. "Welcome back to the fight!"

Grian shrugged and stood at about a forty-five degree angle from the two. "Hello Dreamscape. Hello Voidwalker."

He wanted to trap and torture Dreamscape for the knowledge he needed right here and now, but he needed to wait. Scar was always the calm one of the pair, and he had to get used to being alone.

"Where's Vex?" Dreamscape asked. Grian heard the smirk and wanted to let go of all control - but he couldn't.

"Dunno." Grian admitted, glaring at the large diamond.

Voidwalker straightened xyr posture, likely more afraid that Briar was out alone and that Vex wasn't there to keep him in check. They were a Villiany duo, and they kept eachother in check. Briar had needed it the most however, he remembered getting lost in the excitement of blowing up a place, that Vex had gotten hurt.

He missed his Vex. He missed Scar.

"Anyways, who wants to go first? A three way battle between us won't really end well for the city." Grian shrugged, glancing back at Voidwalker. He felt back that he knew Voidwalkers's secret identity when most of the Heroes didn't. But he wasn't one to use it like that.

"Hahaha, you miscounted, Briar. It'd be a two way battle." Dreamscape said, laughing at Grian.

Grian turned to face Voidwalker and reached for the deck of cards on his hip, the others resting in his right hand. "Actually, you misscounted. There's not going to be a fight." The Ace of Diamonds was thrown at Dreamscape, him disappeared into a cloud of diamond dust. Pulling a nine of clovers out, he waved before activating both.