Old Rivals

The frozen Antarctica: a place of ice, snow, and emptiness. There is almost nothing there, but surprisingly it contained a base by the organization known as Monarch. It housed one of the greatest evils on earth.

The tyrannical, so-called "king" Ghidorah was trapped in ice after his defeat to the true monster king

The tyrannical, so-called "king" Ghidorah was trapped in ice after his defeat to the true monster king. Ghidorah was from a far-off planet that was inhabited by others of his kind. But when his father decided that his brother should inherit the planet, Ghidorah was forced to find a new home. This led to his arrival on earth and his rivalry with the son of Dagon and his eventual defeat. However, his imprisonment would end here. The ice encasing him began to break and crumble. Whatever drama the humans had apparently involved him, but he was not a pawn, he was the master. The ice fell as if the chains of Tartarus were releasing a demon.

The three-headed devil rose up as they gazed at their surroundings. "We have been released!" Ichi cried out into the cold and empty air.

"Yes! And we shall get our vengeance on he who has imprisoned us!" Ni added.

"Yes! And...wait...how were we released?" Ichi asked.

"Look! What are those things?" Kevin asked in amazement and curiosity as he saw the humans below him.

"Oh, no don't me that those puny insects are responsible for this?" Ichi said, rather uncomfortably.

"Do not ponder on that, brother. we have work to do."

"You're right, my dear Ni, it's time to reclaim our rightful throne!" The middle and right heads laughed as the left one simply rolled his eyes.

The humans began shooting guns at the dragon, but they didn't even leave a scratch on his golden hide. "What are they doing?" Kevin looked down and accidentally knocked one over with his massive snout while talking in his too-innocent voice.

"Stop that, you fool! I swear I'll never understand how you snuck your way into this body." Ichi growled.

"Sorry! I was curious!"

"This is no time for that, ready brother?" He turned to Ni.

"As I'll ever be."

Then all three head's necks began to light up as they shot their gravity beams at the humans below. The thunder-like beams devastated whatever they struck; alive or not. After they ceased their attacks, Kevin licked the remains of the humans that once stood. "What are you doing?!" Ichi screamed at his brother. "Let's kill these humans!" He turned his attention to the humans who still lived. They began crawling towards them, using the claws on their wings like a bat to walk. Suddenly they heard a loud sound that sounded like an alpha call. "Ah! Get that out of my head!"

"You mean OUR heads!" They roared as their heads swung around frantically. They prepared to fire their gravity beams again until the sound stopped.

"Ugh, it has ceased," Ichi said in relief. "You okay, brother?" He turned to Ni.