What Goes Around Comes Around

5 years have passed since Godzilla ended the war with the Mutos...or at least he assumed he did. Things have changed. Godzilla himself was grown larger; now dwarfing his father even more. His dorsal plates have grown back and even had a makeover:

 His dorsal plates have grown back and even had a makeover:

A design no Gojira ever had before. He has also begun channeling his atomic powers more as his breath is stronger, now. His whole body also glows blue.

Right now, he was swimming through the ocean. From his fights against the Mutos, he was attempting to evade the humans. Ever since his fights with said Mutos, he was exposed to the world and humans have been hunting him down. Some wanted to study him, others wanted to kill him. Either way, he didn't like it; he enjoyed his privacy and not having missiles shot at his face repeatedly. "Mothra?" He spoke with his telepathy.

"What's wrong, my king?" Godzilla rose to the surface and glared at a large storm that appeared to only be stationed in one location.

"I grow cautious of that ape." He snarled.

"You mean that Megaprimatus that's on that island?"

"Who else?" He snarled again.

"Goji, you don't have to worry about him. He just wants to stay on his island."

"For now, but...he has never approached me or bowed down."

"It'll be fine. You don't have to worry."

Godzilla simply snorted.

A few hours later...

Mothra was still in her cocoon. She admitted it felt like both torture and peace at the same time. On one hand, it was nice and quiet, and peaceful Something she greatly appreciated. But on the other hand, she was essentially trapped. She longed for freedom; freedom to fly and explore and interact with the world and other beings. She had made a promise to her mother that she would maintain peace and love in the world. Divine Moths were a race of powerful moths who created and kept order and hope. They are thought of being spiritual creatures and there are legends that some Devine Moths guide the souls of those who passed to Valhalla: the resting place of those good-hearted who have finished their time on earth. Because of their nature and goals, Divine Moths always had good relationships with the Gojiras, and they often saw themselves as allies fighting for the same cause. But The thing that she missed most of all: her king. Mothra was as madly infatuated with Godzilla as he was with her. She loved gazing into his golden-orange eyes. They looked like small flames in an infinite darkness. Like a small bit of hope. His smile always warmed her inside. This was unfortunately something that she did not see in him nowadays. The brilliant bright hue of his atomic breath was also very alluring. Like a regular moth, Divine Moths were attracted to bright lights. Whenever Godzilla's plates lit up, she felt like she could stare at them forever. His muscular form was also a factor. Although he had gotten a bit chubby in recent years, he still possessed his muscles and immense strength that was seemingly unrivaled. These are only a few things that made Godzilla seem like the perfect man in her eyes. And his looks were only scratching the surface of why she loved him so much. Despite his rather grumpy attitude as of late, he is a nice guy who just wants to help those in need. He is just too hurt by all that he's lost, yet he hasn't lost sight of his goal. That was something she greatly admired.

At last, she was ready. "It's finally my time." She began to rise up from the egg and observed her surroundings. "W-what?" She was taken aback a bit as she was not expecting this at all. What she was excited about was seeing her temple and herself surrounded by her followers. But she saw a strange structure. There were humans in front of her, but these were definitely not her followers. They wore suits and carried strange objects. "How things have changed..." Her thoughts are interrupted when blue lights appeared in front of her; causing her to jump back a bit. She turned on her thermal vision. This was something she always had but preferred not to use as she wanted to see the world in all its beauty.

 This was something she always had but preferred not to use as she wanted to see the world in all its beauty

She started to grow uncomfortable as she noticed the humans appeared to carry some sort of weapons. In her panic, she slammed her claw down in front of her. Not killing anyone, but hoping to at least scare them a bit. Unfortunately, it didn't work, or it made it worse as she saw one human raise his weapon up and let out some sort of lighting. She simply hit the ground right in front of him with her claw which knocked him back a bit. The other humans retaliated by shooting her with an identical weapon. It caused her a hint of pain. She was not the aggressive type but she had just been born and is immediately attacked. Her body glowed red as she screeches. She shot webs at the men; not killing them, but immobilizing them. She may be irritated, but she is not a killer without reason. The larvae then noticed a woman approaching her with a device in her hands. She detected no aggression, but still remained cautious. Mothra continued watching as the woman opened the device and made strange noises. She did not like this as it sounded like a Titan threat call. She spotted another smaller human approach, presumably the woman's daughter. But she had had enough of these humans irritating her as she prepared to attack. Then, she suddenly calmed down as a new sound came from the device. It sounded like the alpha call of her king, which immediately calmed her down. Her body glowed blue as she relaxed. The smaller human then reached out a hand as if to touch her. Mothra now trusting them, allowed them. She appeared to smile as the two humans in front of her reminded her of herself when she was first born and her mother. This brief moment of contentment was interrupted when an explosion occurred behind them. The air was filled with the sounds of bullets as more men entered the area. The human up in front had scowling eyes that reminded Mothra of a demon and to add to this, she sensed a negative aura radiate from him. She watched in horror as he shot another man with a gun and approached the mother and daughter. She did not attack however as she did not know the full story behind this. The man's heartless eyes looked up at her. "What do you want with me?"

Godzilla was still swimming around in the ocean. He spotted a large mass. The mass itself did not appear to be alive, but he sensed something inside of it. He growled as he approached it. He did not like whatever this thing was. He noticed a part of the object opened up, allowing him to look inside. "More humans...excellent..." He growled sarcastically. His plates glowed blue as an intimidation display. "Know your place, puny humans." He smiled a bit at their scared and worried expressions. Then to his surprise, one of them approached him. "This human has the will to approach me?" He stared at them before realizing they are not a threat and backing up. Then for a little joke, he swam right in front of them really quickly. He chuckled as he left. His moment of happiness was silenced when he felt something...something he wished he would not feel again. "No... it's not possible...I trapped him. Nonetheless, I shall eliminate them, this time." He swam off to...Antarctica.

"Goji, what's wrong?" His queen called.
"I sense him...I sense Ghidorah."

"B-but... that's impossible. Didn't you and Scylla trap him?"

"Yes. But I suspect that won't last."

"Well, don't worry. I'll be there to help you."

"But you're still-"

"I've already hatched."

"....what?..."

Mothra chucked at his reaction.

"How did I not realize it?"

"I'm not sure, but think about it, Goji: we'll soon be together, again."

"Hmm, well I can't wait for it." He smiled, but his face turned to that of anger. "But we shall deal with him first."