"Do you want it?"A handsome man came from behind startling the ladder.

"N-no I don't.."But his stomach grumbled again and it made him embarrassed.

"Hahaha...don't hesitate I can see you are hungry so go ahead and have whatever you want." The man went to the table and sat on his chair.

Chay was really hungry so he took a seat and started to eat some sweet nut bread from the table. While chewing he looked around the whole place carefully.

"Does it scare you?"

Looking at the man in front of him Chay shook his head numerous times. The man laughed again and said,"don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you. It's your brother I have businesses with."

" Are you gonna hurt him?"Chay looked at the man eye to eye.

"No I'm not but I need you to stay here till your brother comes to get you." The man gave a sign to the guy standing beside him. The guy came and bowed.

"Take him to the room,he must be exhausted. "

"Khun do you mean that room?"

"Ya only that one is available now so guide him there."

"But that room is....." Big couldn't finish his words as Kinn looked at him.

"Understood." Big bowed and told Chay to follow him. After Chay finished eating he followed the man called Big.

While walking Chay thought in his mind what a handsome man that was. Not only that he is so rich too but what business does a man like him have with his brother?

"Here,go inside but don't try to run. There are clothes inside. Change your clothes."

Big guided the little boy to the room and left. Chay was really confused with all this. He went inside. The room was really big. He never saw a bedroom this large. A fancy bed with white sheet, many wall paintings, and music instruments. It was a beautiful room. Chay seemed happy with the room. Seeing musical instruments he thought how good it would be if he had a room like this. Well, he can't as they are not so wealthy. He was really tired so he went to the bed and decided to sleep first. Soon he fell asleep.

At afternoon,

Chay got up yawning. It was already 4:40 p.m. He went to the washroom and saw every necessary item in it. There was a tooth brush,hair gel, foaming gel, shampoo,body wash,and a razer. Chay started to brush his teeth. Then he took off his clothes one by one to take a shower.

Meanwhile,

A red car dashed to the front gate. A guy with a flashy hairstyle came out. He was wearing a black shirt with a red flashy jacket with blue jeans. His hair was tied into a little bun on the head and he was wearing sunglasses. He threw the car keys to one of the guards. Then he went inside. The guards gave him a bow which he paid no attention.

"Khun, welcome back."

"Oh! Arm! How are things going?"

"As usual khun do you want some drinks?"

"Nah,too tired I'm gonna sleep now."

"Understood take a good rest."Arm bowed. The flashy guy went upstairs to his room. But Arm forgot to tell him something really very 'important'.

The guy went to his room and opened the door and went inside. He took off his clothes and wearing only boxers he went to the washroom to take a shower. He opened the washroom but what he saw stunned his feet to the ground tightly.