9. PERMISSION

All the brothers were nervous to talk with their wives. They gathered some courage and went to their rooms and called their wives.

Nihar was sitting in his room waiting for Tisha and thinking how he will talk to her. A servant came there and bowed down. "Sunbai Tisha kaksh mein aane ki anumati chahti hai." said servant politely. Nihar asked her to send Tisha inside. She left and Tisha entered after few minutes. She touched his feet and he kept his hand on her head. "Aapne hume shighra bulaya. Kuch kaam tha kya?" asked Tisha.

Nihar nodded and patted beside him on bed gesturing her to sit. Tisha sat beside him. "Hume aapse ek bohot hi awashayak baat krni hai." said Nihar in a serious tone. "Aadesh dijie rajkumar." said Tisha smiling. "Aadesh nhi hum aapse anumati chahte hai." said Nihar holding her hands in his and looking into his eyes. "Rajkumar aap hume sharminda kar rhe hai." stuttered Tisha with a nervous smile.

Nihar shooked his head. "Tisha dekho hum sab bhayio ko sawargiye Maharaj ki ek antim ichha pooran krni hai. MahaMay Rajya jo humse chheen liya gya tha weh wapis jeetna hai. Parantu hmari sena itni takatwar nhi. Isile hum sab bhayio ne Mata Supriya ki anumati se yeh nishche kia hai ki hum vivahik gathbandhan se apni sena ko takatwar krenge. Islie hum sab bhai vivah krne ja rhe hai. Par hum bina aapki anumati se doosra vivah nhi krenge." explained Nihar.

Tisha was numb listening about Nihar's second marriage. Her grip on his hands loosened. She just looked away. Nothing came out of her mouth. He nudged her shoulder. "Aap theek hai na Tisha?" asked Nihar worriedly. She nodded slightly. She didn't know how to react. Though she knew royal princes and kings have more than wife but still thinking about husband with another woman, the pain is unexplainable.

With Siddharth, he explained everything to Avneet and Sonvanee. Sonvanee didn't know how to react. She agreed quietly thinking if she will show tantrums, he will be angry. Sonvanee left from there quitely. Avneet was just standing numb. "Avneet....." Avneet cut him by showing her hand. "Aur kitni baar?" said Avneet almost breaking down. Avneet felt down on her knees. Siddharth held Avneet from her shoulders and sat in front of her. He cupped her face.

"Dekho hum samajhte hai par aapka dukh par hum kya kre? Ek raja hote hue hamare kuch kartavya hai. Hume pitashri ki ichha poori krni hai." Siddharth tried to explain. "Hum aapse gussa nhi hai Siddharth. Parantu hume bhi dukh hota hai. Hum aapke kartavya samajhte hai Siddharth aur hum aapko rokenge nhi. Parantu aap ye matt sochna ki hum aapke iss nirnay se bohot khush hai." said Avneet turning her face away. Siddharth pulled her towards himself and she broke down on his chest.

With Nihar, Surbhi entered fiercely. Nihar and Tisha stood up immediately and looked at each other and then back to her. "Humne aap bhaiyo ko samjhaya tha ki inn biwio se iss baare mein baat krne ki koi aavashykta nhi hai." shouted Surbhi. "Maa humara Tisha se yeh baat krna aavashyk hai." stated Nihar.

"Humne jab ek baar bol dia to aapko samaj nhi aata?" asked Surbhi coldly. "Maa aap hamari baat maane ya na maane jab tak Tisha hume anumati nhi degi, hum doosra vivah nhi krenge." said Nihar coldly. Surbhi gritted her teeth and looked at Tisha who was looking down. She held her wrist tightly and pulled her out from room.

Tisha winced in pain because of the tight grip. Nihar tried to stop them but couldn't fight with his mother. Surbhi was twisting her wrist mercilessly leaving marks there. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was wincing. "Tere kaaran sirf tere kaaran mere bete ne aaj pehli baar mujhse unchi awaaz mein baat ki. Pta nhi kya kya pattiya padyi hongi mere iklaute bete ko. Ek pota to mujhe de nhi saki ab uski shaadi mein vighna (obstacle) daal rhi hai. Mata pita ne yhi sanskaar diye?" shouted Surbhi.

She pushed her away making her fall on ground. Surbhi left angrily without looking at her. A servant went and informed Nihar. He came out quickly and saw her sitting on ground sobbing. Nihar picked her up in his arms in bridal style. She got shocked because of the immediate action but didn't said anything. He took her inside and made her sit on bed. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs gently. He kissed her forhead softly. She closed her eyes feeling his gentle touch.

"Hume shama kar dijie. Hmare kaaran maa ne aapko pta nhi kya kya sunaya. Hum to iss shama ke layak bhi nhi hai parantu phir bhi ho sake to hume shama kar dijie." said Nihar looking down because of embarrassment. Tisha cupped his face and made him look into her eyes and shooked her head. "Aapko humse shama maange ki koi zarurat nhi hai. Aur aapko hamari kisi anumati ki bhi zarurat nhi hai. Aap jo chahe kr skte hai. Aapko apni patni ki anumati lene ki aavashykta nhi hai. Aap jisse chahe vivah kr skte hai." said Tisha.

"Aesa kuch nhi hai Tisha. Aaj hum aapko ek baat saaf saaf bata dete hai chahe hum jo bhi kre Tisha aapki anumati ke bina kuch nhi krenge." said Nihar. Tisha hugged him tightly feeling proud to have him in his life. Nihar wrapped his arms around her protectively and kissed the top of her head.

With Siddharth and Avneet, she calmed down after sometime. "Avneet hume shama kar dijie." said Siddharth. Avneet shooked her head. "Aap jaie Siddharth aur apna kartavya pooran kijie. Hum sada aapke saath khade honge." said Avneet looking into his eyes. Siddharth smiled proudly at her and hugged her.

Abhishek explained both Vaishnavi and Prisha calmly. They were not very happy but understood his responsibilities and let him go for this marriage.

Surbhi went to Supriya's room fuming in angry. She even called Smita. She told them about Nihar asking Tisha for permission for his wedding. Supriya was fuming in anger. "Hume to sharam aa rhi hai. Raja aur rajkumar hote hue hamare bete apni biwio se anumati maangne gye hai. Hum matao ki to koi sunta hi nhi. Biwio ke gulaam ban gye hai." taunted Supriya angrily.

End of Chapter....

Word: 1070 count.