Chapter 14

Astrid POV

I sigh as I walk out of my house, everyone already up early.

I smile.

"What's up with you smiling?" Says a voice, I jump a little to find Armenia. "Oh you scared me" I say as she giggles.

"What you up to?" She says as I cross my arms, "nothing, I was gonna go horse riding, but then again, it hurts my butt" I say as she laughs.

"You laugh too much" I say as we start to walk through the village. "Bo I'm just happy the my mom is alive, and that she's so cool" she says as I smile.

"I'm just glad your happy" I say as she smiles, "now why were you smiling?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Armenia!" I scold, she giggles and continues to walk with me. "But really, what were you smiling about?" She asks.

"How nice it is" I say as she looks at me, "do you still love dad?" She asks, I look at my hands. "I don't know" I say before Armenia looks at me.

"Why?" She looks at me worried, "your dad doesn't love me, what point is there of me loving him with him not caring" I say as she sighs.

"True but come on, you do love him" she says as I sigh, "I can't fight for something that's already dead Armenia" I say as she looks at me.

My heart hurts, and tears threaten to fall out. "if your dad doesn't love me anymore and never will, I accept that" I say as she looks at me surprised.

"Even if it hurts" I say as she sighs, "I can't but I guess I'll have to try" she says as i kiss her forehead.

"Now how about you and me go have some mother daughter time" I say as she lights up "sure".

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Pull back a little bit more" I say as she holds the string on the bow back. "And......let go!" I say as she let's it go hurting it straight on the target.

"I did it!" She squeals, as she hugs me. I hug back giggling. "with practice you'll be even better" I say as she smiles.

"What are you guys doing?" Says a voice behind us, we turn to find Hiccup.

Armenia sets down the bow, "mom was teaching me how to use a bow" she says softly.

I avoid his gaze.

"That's nice" he says as I sigh. "We should head back to the village" I say looking at the ground.

"It's lunchtime anyway" I say crossing my arms and beginning to walk. "Okay!" Armenia chirps and follows, Hiccup dragging behind us.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"So girls couldn't be warriors at first?" Asks Armenia as I nod, "Yup, but I changed that. We can't leave all the work to the men can we?" I say as she giggles.

"Princess!" I hear someone say, I turn around to be engulfed in a large hug, the person let's go and I end up smiling.

"Bruno!" I say as he chuckles, "where have you been?" I say as I punch his shoulder hard.

Hiccup POV

Armenia stands beside me.

She punches that guy's shoulder, something inside me snaps. She used to punch my shoulder like that.

He grabs her waist and pulls her toward him, she laughs and punches his chest. Apparently it's okay to touch another man's woman.

Wait.

Am I jealous? Nope......maybe.........yes. No I'm not, shut up stupid.

"Dad?" Says Armenia as I look at her, she smirks. "what?", "Your jealous aren't you?" She says as she giggles. "pshh no I'm not" I say as I look back at Astrid.

To find him giving her a flower, acting all flirty around MY Astrid. What? No she's not mine anymore. Who says? I do. Shut up.

Armenia giggles again, "shut it". "you can't make me" she snaps. Well now I'm sure she got that from Astrid.

I sigh crossing my arms over my chest, "Your my Princess!" Yells that guy as Astrid shushes him.

"She's not your princess she's my princess you idiot" I mutter. Armenia giggles and shoulders me as he kisses Astrid's cheek.

Her cheeks turn pink.

Nope not jealous....... or am I? Oh gods.

"Admit it dad, your a jealous husband" she says as I sigh. "maybe I am" I say as she squeals.

Astrid and that guy turn to look at us. "sorry I remembered something stupid" she says as she nudges me again.

The guy with Astrid glares at me, his eyes saying she's mine, Astrid looking confusingly at him. My eyes say she's forever mine.

~

Hello! My friends!

Sorry I haven't been on, I've had test and such but it's almost over! So it's good!

So what do you think of Hiccup's jealousy? Isn't it cute?! It's just so freaking cute!!

Anyway, what do you think he'll do next?
Comment and tell me what you think :).

Thx for reading! I'll try and update another one of my stories!!

~Snow302~
~Httyd_2slays~