Chapter 8

Armenia POV

"Come on I'll ask my dad if you can come over" I say pulling Angel with me.

"But first I'm going to the cemetery" I say as she follows.

~•~•~•~

Angel waits over by a near by tree, talking to her mom over the phone.

I walk to my mom's grave, the words etched into the rock.

I kneel down and sigh.

"Hi mom" I choke, "I haven't talked to to in a while" I say as a tear slips out, "I miss you so much" I say as I sniffle.

"Happy birthday" I say as I sigh, "I really wish you were here, you could've made dad really happy" I say as I sniffle once more.

"I love you so much" I sniffle.

I get up wiping the tears away, Angel looks at me sadly.

"I miss her so much" I say as I sob into her arms, "it's okay" she says patting my back.

"Come on let's head back home" she says as I nod sniffling.

~•~•~•~

"Dad I'm home!" I yell as I close the door, Angel looks around.

"Have you guys thought of remodeling, cuz I think you should" says Angel, I shrug.

"My dad's not really that type" I say as she nods. "Hey guys" says Dad as I hug him, he kisses my forehead.

The doorbell rings, "I'm not gonna get that" says dad as I immediately know who it is.

"That lady Julianna still bothering you?" I say as he nods, "it's freaking me out" he says as I giggle.

"Me and Angel will be up in our room" I say as he nods, "keep the curtains closed so she thinks no one's home" he says as I nod walking up the stairs.

I walk into my room, with Angel who follows. She sets down her bag beside the wardrobe.

"Why does your dad never talk about your mom?" She asks.

I sigh sitting on the bed, she does the same. "I don't know, if I do he gets all sad and tells me he can't talk about it right now" I say as I sigh.

"Maybe you should ask him" she says as I think, what would he say?

Would he think I'm too nosey?

"Maybe, I'll ask him tonight. Mostly I think he abandoned us" I say as she looks at me.

"She left me with this" I say as I look through my drawer, the small necklace my mom gave me.

"It's beautiful" she says as I sigh, "she gave it to me, the night before she left" I say as she looks at me.

"Now we should be doing our homework so let's get started" I say as she sighs.

~•~•~•~

"Bye" I say as I close the door, Angel leaves as she gets in her mom's car and drives away.

I sigh as I see dad, looking at a picture of mom. I take this as my chance.

"She's beautiful isn't she" I say as he stares at the picture lovingly, his eyes turn glassy.

"She's beautiful, just like you" he says as I smile. "I wish she was here" I say before his jaw clenches.

"Dad?" I say as I bite my lip, "why did mom abandon us?" I say as he sighs.

"You'll know when your older" he says as my brows furrow,, "Dad I'm almost 15 I should get the right to know what happened" I argue.

"Armenia please" he says as I look at him, "no I have the right to know" I say as he looks at me.

"Why did she? Did she not want me anymore?" I say as he looks at the ceiling, running a hand through his hair.

A tear rolls down his cheek.

"Armenia just go to bed now" he says as I look at him, "fine" I say as I head upstairs.

I change into my pj's and climb into bed as I turn off the light, dad comes in.

"Now I know understand why mom left" I mumble. "Armenia stop it right now" he says as I get up.

"Why? Just tell me mom abandoned us, that the grave is not real that she left us!" I yell.

"She's Dead!" He yells.

I look at him.

"Your mother is dead! She left with some other guy and died!" He yells tears rolling down his cheeks.

"And all because I couldn't do anything to keep her or you safe" he says as he walks out of the room crying.

"She's really dead.." I say as I look at the ground.

I get up quietly and look through the crack in the door of dad's room.

I see him sitting on the bed crying quietly, mumbling to himself. My heart sinks.

I never wanted to make him cry, if he told me before I wouldn't have asked.

I sigh before walking back to bed. "she's really gone" I mumble as I cry myself to sleep.

~

Hello!

I updated!

Anyway I know it was sad, the next chapter will take a whole different turn of events.

And I think you'll like it cuz someone is coming into this. Also part of this was @StefanyMoralesToro's idea so give her credit!

1) who do you think is coming?

Tell me in Le comments!

Enjoy your evening hopefully you liked it and I'll try and update soon!!

~Snow302~