Chapter 7

(Small little note, this will be when time passes by, I tiny little montage of Armenia as she grows up. But in my kind of style. Enjoy the chappie. 😃)

Hiccup POV

I hold Armenia's hand, her backpack bouncing on her back as she walks.

"Daddy" she says as we step into the school, "daddy I don't wanna go let's go home" says Armenia as she pulls my hand.

"There's no going back now, besides you'll make lost of friends I promise" I say as I kiss her nose she giggles.

"Okay" she says as she looks at the kids who run into the room with their moms, Armenia's face turns sad.

"What's wrong?" I say getting down to her level. "I wish mama was here" she says as Astrid eyes come to my mind.

"It's okay mommy had to go and she won't be back for a long time, she's on a very longgggggg trip" I say tears threaten to come out.

"Okay, bye daddy" she says as I kiss her forehead she kisses my cheek as she walks into the classroom.

I sigh, I wish you could've seen her.

~1 year later~

"Okay Armenia you ready?" I ask, she looks at the classroom and smiles, "mmhm" she says as I smile kissing her forehead. "get in there" I say as she giggles running inside.

~2 years Later~

"Okay I'm gonna let go" I say as Armenia looks at me terrified.

"I know you can do it just petal as past as you can" I say tapping her small helmet.

She takes a deep breath.

"Okay Daddy" she says my heart pains.

"Ready?"

"Ready" she squeaks as I let go, she pedals off fast and soon she can bike on her own. "Daddy I did it" she squeals.

"Ya!!" I yell excitedly.

~3 years later~

"Daddy look this Angel!" Squeals Armenia, "hi Angel" I say as she waves excitedly.

"Can she come play?" Asks Armenia as I smile. "Of course she can you little munchkin" I say as she skips happily taking Angel's hand and skipping to the car together.

~3 years Later~

"Dad!" Complains Armenia, "it's cold" she groans hiding under the covers.

"I don't wanna go to school" she mumbles, I chuckle. "your going to have to or else" I say as she looks at me.

"No" she says as I cross my arms, "Armenia Haddock get up now" I say as she mumbles a no.

"I will go get Toothless if I have to" I say as she giggles and keeps sleeping.

I walk out of the room and go to the backyard where Stormfly and Toothless lay with a puppy in between them.

"Toothless!" I yell, he jumps up at his name.

"Come here boy!" I say as he happily barks and runs over to me. "I need you to do me a favor okay" I say as he nods. "good boy"

~•~•~•~

Armenia POV

"Toothless now!" I hear my dad yell, before Toothless jumps onto me.

"Owwww! Toothless" I say as I get up, I see dad with a smirk on his face.

"Meanie" I say as I get up, Toothless snuggles into my blankets. "Ya good job Toothless" I mutter as he barks happily.

"Get ready, I'll make breakfast" he says as I nod. he closes the door as Toothless follows after him.

I look at my calender, a small note circled in red.
"Mom's birthday" I whisper.

I change and head downstairs, a question popping into my head.

~•~•~•~

"Dad?" I say as he cooks, "ya" he says focused on his pancakes.

"Do you think I can go being some flowers to mom's grave? It's her birthday and I was wondering if I could" I say as he stops.

His face softens for a moment.

"You can I can't" he says as I look at him puzzled. He doesn't respond so I push the thought away.

"Hurry up" he says as I nod.

~•~•~•~

I walk through school, everyone giving me death glares. I sigh before Angel comes running to me.

"Armenia!" She yells hugging me, "coke on" she says pulling me with her.

"Look" she says pointing to one of the teachers, who is talking to my dad.

"Why do they always do that?" I ask. "Every teacher here thinks your dad is hot, my mom thinks so too" she says as I giggle.

"My dad only has eyes for my mom I know it, but she's gone, she left us" I say as I look at the floor.

"Come on let's head to class" says Angel as I nod. Why did she leave?

~

Hello!

The next one might be a little sad!

Mostly cuz I'm sad it's supposed to be sad.

If you see the insurgent live (pic above) stream you see them looking sad, they look sad and stressed they can't be.

My friend is sad and crying because of this hopefully they get better.

I'll try and update soon!

~Snow302~