private messages

TRISTAN
i'm gonna ask ari about the
eating thing
i don't wanna make her upset
but she's already lost weight
and its getting worrying

BRADY
i think u should before it
gets too out of hand
let her know we're all here
for her

Tristan left the bathroom, preparing what he was gonna say to Aria. "Babe, can we talk?" Tristan asked.

"Only if you never call me babe again. Thats a weird word," Aria laughed. Tristan smiled, but she could tell it was fake. "I'm kidding, you can call me what you want."

"It's not that. It's you. Aria, you've lost weight."

"Thank you."

"No, Ari. I'm worried. The comments you've been getting lately, and you've barely been eating, I just-"

"Tristan. I have been eating. I promise, I eat a ton at home. I've been working out more. The comments have made me a little insecure. They've made me stop earring in front of people, but they haven't made me stop eating completely."

Aria seemed sincere. It made sense. Her weight wasn't worrying, really. She wasn't underweight. The working out thing made sense. "Do you promise?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, I promise. If I ever felt the need to do something like that, you know I'd tell you."

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, let's forget it."

Aria cuddled back up to Tristan and he smiled, feeling as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He kissed Aria on the forehead, noticing that she was starting to fall asleep. He checked the time. Eleven pm. He hadn't realised how late it was. "Goodnight, Ari."

"Goodnight, Tris."

The next day, Aria lay awake as Tristan stayed sleeping

The next day, Aria lay awake as Tristan stayed sleeping. He always woke up later than her. She lay on his chest while scrolling on her phone, ship edits of the two flooding her for you page. They still hadn't made an announcement on social media, but they'd made it pretty obvious the past two weeks.

She looked in the comments of one of the videos.

USER27502: I didn't realise how ugly she was until she got put into slow mo, lol

She sighed at the comment. She looked up at Tristan, noticing he was awake and had saw what she was reading. "Don't listen, you're hot as fuck."

"Good morning to you, too. Don't sorry, I'm not listening. Not enough for it to affect me, anyway. How did you sleep?" Aria changed the subject.

"I always sleep well when you're here," Tristan said. "Thats not even me being sappy, like I actually sleep better when you're around. I think you, like, ground me."

"God, you're so cheesy."

"Cheese is one of your favourite foods," he said. Aria smiled. It wasn't. Not anymore. "I think we owe it to everyone to confirm our status, don't you? I mean, look at all those ship edits."

"Are you sure you don't just wanna show off that I' your girlfriend."

"Oh, no, I totally do, and I'll admit it. I still can't believe I managed to get such a beautiful girl," Tristan said. Aria felt butterflies in her stomach as she leaned up to kiss Tristan.

As the kiss started to get heated, the door burst open. "Hi guys. Oh, shit, sorry." Mason had barged into the room.

"Is everyone here? How the fuck did you get into my house? My parents aren't home," Tristan questioned him

"Shit, they're not? God, I dont even wanna know what I just interrupted."

"Mason, don't be gross. How did you get in?"

"You left the door unlocked. That's dangerous. Come on, get dressed. We're going out."

"Thats annoying," Aria said, getting out of bed and grabbing her clothes for her bag, heading to the bathroom, "We'll continue this later."