At this point, Anah felt that she was mastering the whole parenting thing.

There was a silence that settled in her room as she peered over to the letter.

What was so important, that him off all people would mail her?

Thankfully she didn't have a class to teach at the present time. But Severus on the other hand did, and surprisingly May had volunteered to aid for him.

There wasn't a place better to be.

With all of her things collected, she headed down to the Dungeons.

Once she arrived she gave a gentle knock on the door as it was quickly opened.

The students had seemed to be taking a test, so no one looked up.

She paced over to the desk where Severus and May were settled. Their eyes quickly settled on her.

She sat the letter down in front of the two. When they bother caught hold of the names the three just exchanged looks.

"Did you open them..?" Severus questioned with his face remaining the same.

"Only one.. Padfoot.." She mumbled bringing her fingers up to her temples.

"And?"

"He's not.. happy about it.. but he'll live.." Anah peered before May grabbed the other letter that had their father's name on it.

"Anah, you have to open this.." May peered over at her sister while whispering, so the conversation wouldn't interfere with the students.

"That's the thing. I don't want to. I didn't write him for a reason."

Severus lowered his gaze as he glanced at his Fiancé.

"Bring it to my office, May, you're in charge until I return." He mumbled love enough before grabbing ahold of the letter. He ushered Anah to follow him.

Once the two were up, they headed straight to his office closing the door behind.

"Open it Anah.." Severus's smooth voice spoke as Anah peered back at him. She slowly opened the letter unfolding it fully to reveal the text.

She remained silent while she read the message.

"What does it.. say?" The raven-headed man questioned with his arms tucked underneath the black cloak that shielded him.

"He wants us .. to see him.." Anah phased through her words while glancing back at Severus.

He cocked his famous brow.

"Why?.."

Anah began mumbling over the written words before she quickly came to a halt to read a direct line.

"I will be better by the end of the spring. So, come then."

Anah sighed quietly to herself now handing the letter over to Severus.

"I don't think we should go.." She murmured.

The male read the letter not bothering to look up at Anah.

"Did you know he was unwell?.."

She shook her head.

"Yes, My mother told me a while ago.. And other things. But he's not fooling me, Severus. I don't think he has a change of heart-

"And what if he does Anah?" Severus questioned the woman who only frowned in return.

"I still wouldn't care.." by now her back was turned against Severus.