Chapter 5: Damianette (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Devils?" Marinette said in confusion. The figure seemed even more annoyed if possible. 

"The creatures that make villains," he replied. 

"Oh! You mean akumas. Well, Ladybug and Chat Noir as the best people to talk to regarding that," Marinette said. 

"The protectors of Paris are a bug and a cat?" the figure said in exasperation. Suddenly the 'R' symbol on his chest clicked something in her brain. Now she found herself getting annoyed. 

"This coming from a bird, the protector of Gotham? Robin right?" she said with her arms folded. She wasn't sure but she almost detected a hint of pink on the now identified Robin's cheeks. 

"Enough! I asked for information and you have given it to me. Good day!" Robin said as he jumped off the roof and into the shadows. Marinette's eyes followed him and rolled her eyes at at the drama of it. 

"He seemed very grumpy," Tikki said as she popped up beside Marinette. 

"Yeah. I researched into him and Batman a while back. Very dark and broody," Marinette told her. 

"Very broody," Tikki said. "Wonder what they're doing in Paris?"

"I don't know. I think someone will have to pay them a little visit," Marinette said with a grin. 

......

It was now the last day before a new week of school and Marinette was now in the park with a sketchbook for some new inspiration. It was the last time for at least five days that she wouldn't be pestered by Lila, her ex-friends and Adrien. Honestly, she had him on such a high pedestal, she couldn't see the cracks and flaws up close In some way, she had Lila to thank for that. She never realised how much her friends had used her. Free clothes, treats and so much more. As soon as she had announced that she had a commission price list, the fury was unleashed. they never asked for anything now since they expected it for free. 

The only friend she actually had was Kagami. She had believed Marinette instantly about Lila, as the liar had tried to tell her that her relative was a famous fencer. Once she had shut that down, the tears came out and her friends had instantly believed her as Kagami had earned the term 'The Ice Queen.' Of course, Adrien had tried to lecture her about not upsetting Lila and that almost ended with him with a sword through his head. The girls now bonded over their ex crush and were now very good friends. She had of course kept in touch with Luka, now being good friends, the latter believing her too. He had been kicked out of Kitty Section and was now keeping his distance from his sister, which broke him a little but the little liar had her under her thumb. 

As she started sketching, her mind wandering, it was then broken by the sounds of barking. As if she was in her Ladybug mindset, her hand shot up and grabbed a flying object. She raised her head up and blinked at the frisbee in her hand. A large Great Dane then appeared in front of her as if out of nowhere. He patiently sat down as he eyed the frisbee in her hand. 

"Oh hello! Where did you come from!" Marinette said a smile. 

The dog's tail then started wagging and Marinette assumed it was safe to approach. She held out her hand, which the dog then sniffed before licking it. Marinette giggled as she scratched his chin and started petting him. 

"Titus!" a voice called. Marinette and the dog, now known as Titus, looked up to see a young male around her age with dark hair and the most vibrant green eyes she had ever seen. Even more so than a certain black cat.