Chapter Four

Once I got up to my bedroom, I changed into some dry clothes and blow dried my hair so it wasn't completely soaked. I walked out of the bathroom arms folded together, still frustrated by the whole incident, until I glanced my eyes out the window and suddenly witnessed the most beautiful thing in the entire world. 

A gorgeous sunset was spread across the horizon, multiple colors mixed together to create what seemed to be the closest thing to heaven. My arms fell back to their sides and I stared with my mouth hanging open at the beautiful scenery before my eyes. I almost considered taking a picture until I realized a picture could never do this sunset justice, so I decided to savor the moment as long as it lasted. That is until I heard one of my least favorite voices.

"Get out of the way, your ugly face is in the way of the sunset." Luke said rudely. I rolled my eyes at his comment despite the the fact that it did sting a little."My back is towards you idiot." I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh thank god!" He replied, a smirk most likely stuck on his face. I turned around to face him only to find a shirtless, and of course, smirking Luke. As much as I hate to admit it though, he looked so beautiful without a shirt on. His six pack looked photoshopped and his arms-- don't even get me started on his arms. Needless to say, he was undeniably gorgeous.

"Seriously," Luke interrupted."You need to stop staring at me. I get that I'm hot, but I'm just not into you. You're a bit creepy." His lips curled into a smile, waiting for my reaction which came in no time. My face turned hot and I was in disbelief of his cockiness. I rolled my eyes for hundredth time that day, and walked straight out of my room.

With my arms still folded, I marched down the stairs in an attempt to get away from Luke, which was unsuccessful because he followed me the whole way down. Glancing back with an annoyed expression on my face, I walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch, which Luke mimicked of course.

"Would you quit following me?" I asked angrily. He didn't reply, instead just shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone. I heaved a big sigh and turned on the TV hoping to distract myself from the fact that I'm literally miserable.

American Horror Story showed up on the screen and immediately brightened my day. I freaking love this show and Evan Peters is literally the love of my life. As I got lost in the madness of the show, I couldn't help but be irritated by the fact that Luke kept the sound on his phone as high as possible and I could here every letter he was typing. I looked over at him, my expression clearly unamused, in an attempt to let him know he was annoying the crap out of me. He didn't seem to notice so I paused the show and kept my eyes trained on him.

"Hello? Volume?" I asked, agitation in my voice. He just kept typing. "DUDE!" I yelled at him. 

Right as I said it, he got up from his seat and put his phone in his pocket. "Get ready we are going to the beach." 

Did he not hear me or something? "I'm sorry did you not hear a word I just said?" 

"Oh I did," he replies. "You're just really annoying and I didn't want to reply." I scoffed at him and folded my arms once again. 

"Okay, well why are we going to the beach then?" 

"Because I'm meeting friends there." He replied blankly. 

"Okay, so why do I have to go?" I ask, getting annoyed for the millionth time today. 

"Cause my mom said I'm not allowed to leave the house without you and she checks up on me every hour on the hour to make sure you're still here, so if you aren't there with me, guess who's not getting paid?" I lay back on the couch and throw a pillow over my face. I do not want to go anywhere right now, why me?

I get up without making eye contact with him and walk straight out to the car. Why bother getting ready? I know I'll still be miserable.

I wait in the car for about 20 minutes until Luke comes out the front door. He is wearing black Ray bans, blue swimming shorts and a white muscle tank, showing off his muscular arms and contrasting with his tanned skin.

I have to admit it, no matter how much I hate him, I can't deny how attractive he is.
Luke opens up the drivers side door and slides into the car avoiding eye contact. I clear my throat and ask, "So where exactly are we going?" He just changes gears and looks over at me, a famous smirk implanted on his face.

"Its a surprise!" He says almost sarcastically. Ugh, I hate surprises.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
WOAH BUT SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOR FREAKING EVER
I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL YOU KNIW THE USUAL CRAP IM SO SORRY BUT I WORKED MY BUTT OFF ON THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO THANKS GUYS WOW❤️

What do you think of Luke? *smirky face*