Chapter 171-175

Immediately his mouth felt dry and regretted saying ‘me too’. This was a little too perfunctory. Lu Ming had not been so embarrassed in a long time. If he had known, he would have learned more pleasant words. He would not have been speechless now.
So he quickly tuned his little head and said, “Fortunately, our paths crossed at the right time. You’re very important to me! Very important! Thank you for being my wife.”

1

The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

The priest said sincerely, “I wish you all the best in getting to know each other, being together, being of the same heart, and growing old together. God will definitely grant you your wish.”

Lu Ming looked at the statue and seemed to have thought of something. He said, “I swear to God that I will treat Little Yu well forever. I will give you whatever you want.”

Chu Jinyu’s heart warmed. Was there anything more precious than the promise of a lover? She had rehearsed countless times in her heart how they would be together and what they would do after this. Would they watch a movie or attend a fireworks show? Or meet their parents? Everything now was
beyond her expectations.

She thought that her mother would not relent, but in the end, she let her do as she pleased. They had returned to the past that she thought was gone forever, and their relationship was even closer. She had thought that the two of them would eventually become strangers
Now it seemed that she was thinking too much.

She loved Lu Ming and Lu Ming also loved her. Everything happened just right.

“What if I want the stars in the sky? Are you willing to pluck them for me?”

“Tm willing.”

Lu Ming said without hesitation, which stunned her. This was just a joke but he answered so seriously. Instantly, she felt warm all over.

“Tm glad you said that. Brother Lu Ming, stay by my side forever!”

“Okay.”

The two of them took a walk outside for a while. They had planned to go to the night market together. Unexpectedly, Lu Ming had to attend to an urgent matter in the company and they had no choice but to part ways. Then Chu Jinyu walked home briskly, humming a few unknown tunes from time to
time.

“Looks like you guys are progressing well.”
Han Qianjing propped her chin with her left hand and said, “Can you tell me how you got your marriage certificate in such a short time.”

‘When she saw the news sent by Xu Wei, a myriad of thoughts filled her mind. She did not know if her family had taken advantage of the other family or vice versa. She thought perhaps it was both. She was also curious. Her daughter had only gone out for a while, but she had become someone else’s.
However, she should have expected this. With Chu Jinyu’s anxious personality, it was good enough that she did not hold a wedding on the spot.

“How did you know about this?”

Chu Jinyu asked curiously.

“What do you think? The two of you have been appearing in magazines and on television. People are not blind, so of course they can tell that it’s you.”

Han Qianjing waved the bright screen in her hand. It was that video. “You strutted in just like that and didn’t tell me in advance. Are you trying to scare me out of my wits? Aren’t you afraid that I’l reject you?”

Fortunately, this was positive news. The Qianyu Corporation’s stock prices had also gone up. From now on, in the eyes of the outside world, Lu Ming, Jingchen, and her company were all in the same boat.